IGNORED

Elektronite News

I can bring a big box for the whole crowd along or a box of individually wrapped mini bags. Maybe I can number them for collectible reasons.

I'm surprised no one has claimed #1 yet?

Are these not available in the US? No problems getting them and lots of other variaties in OZ.

Don't bring sugar free gummy bears unless you want to clog the PRGE restrooms. ;-)

Lol! That's why my hotel is only a block away. The one year our booth was near the men's washroom was enough of a reason for me to ensure I didn't have to use the onsite washrooms. ?

• Like 1

The overlay functions for Defender of the Crown have now been finalized and the overlay is being sent off to our graphic artist to be readied for printing. We are beginning to write the Defender of the Crown manual and should have it completed and printed by the end of July 2019.

The full 'complete in box' Defender of the Crown, with cartridge, box, overlays and manual will debut at Gamescom in August in Cologne Germany. The game should make its sales debut at the Portland Retro Game show in October.

Elektronite is working on obtaining enough materials in one place to re-open physical copy sales of its games. Naberhood Games website has shut down according to our information.

We still need approximately 20 ROM sales for Elektronite games in order to finish paying for A.F.

We are currently selling:

Steamroller

Hover Bovver

Miner 2049er

TNT Cowboy

Ninja Odyssey

for $20 US plus PayPal fees.

Every purchase gets a bonus 'The Lost Caves of Kroz' rom.

If you have an LTO Flash, please email elektronite at hotmail dot com with your unique ID number and a request the game you wish to purchase for payment instructions.

Also, please do not PM us messages on Atari Age. For a prompt response, please email us at elektronite at hotmail.com

Thanks!

• Like 2

If I bring the gummy's that I use, I will be very popular. :-)

Don't bring sugar free gummy bears unless you want to clog the PRGE restrooms. ;-)

34 minutes ago, iesposta said:

Any updates on “Anthropomorphic Force”?

What I’ve seen and heard is very exciting!

Is there a link with more information such as say planned number of levels, what is complete, etc?

A.F. is completed, tested and currently selling in LTO Flash! ROM format only at the moment for $20 US + $1.10 PayPal fees.

Get the information on how to pay by emailing your LTO DRUID (Unique ID) to:

elektronite    at symbol hotmail  dot com

The ROM is NOT for use on emulators.

NOTE: There will be 50 cartridges available this summer for purchase (loose, not CIB). People who buy the ROM will have the first shot at purchasing these cartridges.

This is a video of the game:

https://youtu.be/_EBzzt79YLg

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Elektronite said:

A.F. is completed, tested and currently selling in LTO Flash! ROM format only at the moment for $20 US + $1.10 PayPal fees.

Get the information on how to pay by emailing your LTO DRUID (Unique ID) to:

elektronite    at symbol hotmail  dot com

The ROM is NOT for use on emulators.

NOTE: There will be 50 cartridges available this summer for purchase (loose, not CIB). People who buy the ROM will have the first shot at purchasing these cartridges.

This is a video of the game:

https://youtu.be/_EBzzt79YLg

You had me at the video.  Just sent my email with LTO! DRUID.  Can't wait to purchase the ROM.?

3 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

You had me at the video.  Just sent my email with LTO! DRUID.  Can't wait to purchase the ROM.?

Right? And the SOUND from the Intellivision sound chip original carts never had ROM to make good use! Real arcade sound!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, CMUalum said:

I don't have a LTO Flash drive. Will the Roms be available for other emulators at some point?

Steamroller

Hover Bovver

Miner 2049er

TNT Cowboy

Ninja Odyssey

The Lost Caves of Kroz

I don't think they will no. 

Why not get an LTO Flashcart? They are great and not only as its the only way you can play Elektronite roms. The single best thing I've bought for my Intellivision. 

2 hours ago, CMUalum said:

I don't have a LTO Flash drive. Will the Roms be available for other emulators at some point?

Steamroller

Hover Bovver

Miner 2049er

TNT Cowboy

Ninja Odyssey

The Lost Caves of Kroz

When we've made back our investment, we will consider selling unprotected ROMs of non-licensed and some licensed games for use on the Jzintv emulator. Unfortunately, we won't be selling ROMS of Miner 2049er or Boulder Dash unprotected due to per copy license fees. 

Regardless of protection, Elektronite games such as Steamroller, Hover Bovver, Miner 2049er, The Lost Caves of Kroz and others in our library require features of the JLP cartridge that are only currently supported under Jzintv. So, if they do get an unprotected release, they will only work with Jzintv.

Fewer than 100 copies of Steamroller have sold (complete in box) so, we are a ways off of breaking even on all of the above titles except The Lost Caves of Kroz which is being given away as a free bonus for the purchase of any of the above ROMS. 

I recently bought DK Arcade and Minehunter from Elektronite CIB.   Are there discounted versions available for the LTO?  I have versions I found on the internet, are they the same as the most recent cart release?   

Just ordered A.F.   Looking forward to some vertical action.  That’s doesn’t sound right. ? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I recently bought DK Arcade and Minehunter from Elektronite CIB.   Are there discounted versions available for the LTO?  I have versions I found on the internet, are they the same as the most recent cart release?   

Just ordered A.F.   Looking forward to some vertical action.  That’s doesn’t sound right. ? 

We will be giving away promotional copies of Minehunter for use on LTO Flash! in the near future.

DK Arcade is available unprotected for use on emulators and LTO Flash! for a donation of $10 to the programmer here:

http://www.carlmuellerjr.com/search/label/D. K. Arcade

It is superior to previously posted versions. The ROM should not be passed around as a 'PD' ROM.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Elektronite said:

DK Arcade is available unprotected for use on emulators and LTO Flash! for a donation of $10 to the programmer here:

http://www.carlmuellerjr.com/search/label/D. K. Arcade

It is superior to previously posted versions. The ROM should not be passed around as a 'PD' ROM.

The WWW site lists that the buyer's personal information is embedded in the ROM (a reasonable way to discourage piracy).  Is that still the case or is the WWW out-of-date?