IGNORED

Elektronite News

3 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I placed an order today for Ms. Pac-Man from Carl’s site.  Way too many good Intellivision games to buy.  Good times. 

I bought both the boxed cartridges and the ROMs for DKarcade, D2K, and Ms. Pac-Man. Carl’s work is spectacular for lots of reasons. Real hardware, flash cart, and emulation  now covered. 

Ms. Pac-Man ROM doesn’t work in old builds of the Prosystem emulator, used on things like PSP and Raspberry Pi.  Newer builds were guarded and hard to come by for some drama reason. Ms. Pac-Man is the only Intellivision ROM that game me some trouble, but it’s so good I found ways...

Hover Bovver - and Now Anthropomorphic Force- have great use of the Intellivoice! Thanks for giving us more use for the Intellivoice that many own, but only a handful of original games used. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, iesposta said:

Hover Bovver - and Now Anthropomorphic Force- have great use of the Intellivoice! Thanks for giving us more use for the Intellivoice that many own, but only a handful of original games used. 

Steamroller is another Elektronite game that supports the Intellivoice. We have another title releasing later this year that supports the Intellivoice as well. 

• Like 3

On 6/30/2019 at 6:51 AM, Elektronite said:

Steamroller is another Elektronite game that supports the Intellivoice. We have another title releasing later this year that supports the Intellivoice as well. 

Can you give any details on how  Hovver Bovver and steam Roller are different from the prototype roms? Thanks. 

7 hours ago, Swami said:

Can you give any details on how  Hovver Bovver and steam Roller are different from the prototype roms? Thanks. 

The only 'prototype' ROM of Hover Bovver out there is a so called 'half cut' ROM that was basically a 'milestone' ROM of the failed first attempt to bring the game to the Intellivision. There is no sound, no working dog, no title screen. It isn't a game at all. So the difference is that one is a complete game and the other is not. 

There are no Intellivision prototype ROMS of Steamroller.

Defender of the Crown News

The manual for Defender of the Crown has largely been written. It needs some additions, corrections and formatting, but most of it is set. The overlay has been designed as is with the graphic artist. 

The game is complete and operates with some hidden menus to allow players to bypass the game and do specific things, such as joust for example. That will be removed and some final graphic screens added (extra Lady pictures for example) and then final testing of the game in its 'shippable' form will take place. We should be able to demonstrate the final product at Gamescom in August and the game will debut at the Portland Game show. 

Please express your intention of buying a copy at the Portland show, so we don't end up with too few or too many copies. 

DOTC_Title_Screen.jpg

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Kai_Magazine said:

I am very happy that you like AF and TNT Cowboy, I did put a huge amount of work and love into them ;)

If you haven't yet, pelase give Ninja Odyssey a chance as well, you will not be dissapointed!

I confirm: Ninja Odyssey is a good game as well. All three together are really a high quality package!?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Elektronite said:

The Defender of the Crown overlay has been designed and is being printed. This is a picture of the file, printed on paper and cut to overlay size as a test. 

The manual should be finished and proof reading begun by the end of the weekend. 

overlay in controller.jpg

Ready to buy another great game!?

Heading overseas tonight for some vacation time. Don’t suppose PRGE is an acronym for Portugal Retro Gaming Expo?   Then I am all in on going to see DOTC!!!!

Likely not.  Will have to wait for a chance to order it with the rest of the muggles when I get back north of the wall. 

I think i mixing my fantasy tropes. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Heading overseas tonight for some vacation time. Don’t suppose PRGE is an acronym for Portugal Retro Gaming Expo?   Then I am all in on going to see DOTC!!!!

Likely not.  Will have to wait for a chance to order it with the rest of the muggles when I get back north of the wall. 

I think i mixing my fantasy tropes. 

Sorry, not Portugal, but Germany is a good place to see the final product. We will be showing off the game burned on to an LTO cartridge with sticker, overlays and full colour manual at Gamescom 2019 in August. 

We'll be picking up more materials in California in order to manufacture copies for general sale after the Portland show in October. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Elektronite said:

We will be showing off the game burned on to an LTO cartridge with sticker, overlays and full colour manual at Gamescom 2019 in August. 

We'll be picking up more materials in California in order to manufacture copies for general sale after the Portland show in October.

Will the game be delivered from US? Question from Italy...

The Defender of the Crown instruction manual has been completed and comes in at 20 pages. 

A couple of placeholder pictures that include debug options will be swapped out once we start testing the release candidate. We are on track for having the manual proof read and ready for printing by the end of July, in time for Gamescom 2019 in August in Cologne Germany. 

We have not decided whether or not Defender of the Crown will have serial numbers or not. That will be decided in September. 

As stated elsewhere, the complete product will be shown in Germany next month, and the sales debut will be at the Portland Retro Gaming Expo in October 2019. We hope to have www.elektronite.net functioning then and people will be able to place orders for the game by the first week of November, in time for Christmas. This game has been a long time coming and it is satisfying to be putting the final touches on it, after so many frustrating years. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
13 minutes ago, David Alexander said:

Hi everyone, I cant reach Elektronite on Facebook and my Buddy Bob cant find where they are located at PRGE 2019. I need to know what booth they are at so he can pick up my paid copy of Defender of the Crown, Thanks for any help.

72642024_680104952499368_5154014253312638976_n.jpg

Booth 304, connected to the Intellivision Revolution booth