IGNORED

New Book - We Love Atari Volume 2

Hello!

Just in case you don't know, I launched a new Atari book in March called "We Love Atari" Volume One which charts the company from 1972 all the way to 1983, just on the cusp of the sale to Jack Tramiel. I had a great response, but equally, I know a lot of you wanted Volume Two, which is from 1984-1996, the period most relevant to a lot of us on these boards.

Well, I am glad to inform you that we are literally 32 copies away from the first print run of Volume 2, so if you want to support the next book, please spread the word.

More information and some previews available here http://www.zafinnbooks.com

Please don't hesitate to contact me through AA or the website above. And thank you for all of you who asked me to hold a copy of Volume Two for you, I will contact you as soon as its available.

Thanks again for all the support so far.

Karl

• Like 8

VLA Volume one so ordered, looking forward.

Thanx, Dave

Thanks Dave,

Your order is on its way :)

Volume 2 News:

Now over 60% of my goal to print Volume 2, so hopefully it won't be much longer. If I get at least 90% of my costs back, I'll probably go ahead anyway such has been the demand for it :-)

Shipping Update #4

All Order #'s up to 10047 have all shipped, along with your free poster and sticker.

Thank you guys again for the support and the kind feedback.

• Like 2

Looks like I should have gotten mine today, but I wasn't home to sign for it, so will have to pick it up tomorrow.

@leech - hope it arrived safely, the tracking number will confirm if it was signed for.

Here is an update:

Volume 2 News:

Only 22 copies left of Volume One (First Edition), as soon as they are sold I will have covered costs enough to start the print run for Volume 2. They will come with a special limited 55mm Atari ST badge and vinyl sticker... and yes, all first editions of Volume 2 come with a one-off Atari poster. Question, should we go with an 8-Bit theme or a 16-bit them for the poster (or dare I say it, 64-Bit!)?

Shipping Update #6

Shipping update: all orders upto #10053 have shipped as of today (with your free poster and sticker).

I did get it, thanks! Wonderful book, great artwork, and a lot of rare thing inside. I have a few other Atari books as well, but this one is very well laid out. I'll have to spend some time to read through it all, but mostly flipped through the entire thing. Thanks! Looking forward to volume 2.

• Like 1

I did get it, thanks! Wonderful book, great artwork, and a lot of rare thing inside. I have a few other Atari books as well, but this one is very well laid out. I'll have to spend some time to read through it all, but mostly flipped through the entire thing. Thanks! Looking forward to volume 2.

Good news! Really glad you like it, makes it all worthwhile ;-) I've learned a lot from Volume One, had some great feedback (and constructive criticism), which I have made sure makes Volume Two even better. The first printers proof of Volume Two is due soon, and if the next 22 copies sell by June, we should be good for a late June or early July release. Thanks again for your purchase leech.

We Love Atari Volume One Update:

Only 14 copies left of Volume One (First Edition). If you know of anybody who was thinking of buying a copy, let them know, as I do not know if there will be a second print run at this point.

As soon as they are sold I will have covered costs enough to start the print run for Volume Two. They will come with a special limited 55mm Atari ST badge and vinyl sticker... A few of you asked to see the badges... here you go!

sml_gallery_67771_2436_179958.jpg

All first editions of Volume 2 come with a one-off Atari poster. Question, should we go with an 8-Bit theme or a 16-bit them for the poster (or dare I say it, 64-Bit!)?

Shipping Update #6

Shipping update: all orders upto #10057 have shipped as of Tuesday 7th (with your free poster and sticker).

We Love Atari Volume One Update:

Only 14 copies left of Volume One (First Edition). If you know of anybody who was thinking of buying a copy, let them know, as I do not know if there will be a second print run at this point.

As soon as they are sold I will have covered costs enough to start the print run for Volume Two. They will come with a special limited 55mm Atari ST badge and vinyl sticker... A few of you asked to see the badges... here you go!

sml_gallery_67771_2436_179958.jpg

All first editions of Volume 2 come with a one-off Atari poster. Question, should we go with an 8-Bit theme or a 16-bit them for the poster (or dare I say it, 64-Bit!)?

Shipping Update #6

Shipping update: all orders upto #10057 have shipped as of Tuesday 7th (with your free poster and sticker).

16bit

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi all my fellow Atarians ;-)

Just a quick update for those of you interested in Volume Two of We Love Atari (84-96):

I have released the last 5 copies of Volume One (First Editions) which were being held for some people, but they can't commit to at this time. I am letting them go for sale now so I can pay for the next print run.

Volume Two is on target for a release by August (or earlier!).

I have been asked will there be a re-print of Volume One - While I can't be 100% sure right now, I might bite the bullet and do a smaller run in Q4 for anybody who missed it the first time around. Keep an eye on the website and Twitter for any announcements.

https://twitter.com/zafinnbooks/status/1138831766192607232

I appreciate all the support (and feedabck) I've had from AA members here and I'm glad we share such a great passion for the company we love so much (not so sure about my wife though!)...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Volume One is . . .  S O L D   O U T !

Thank you to all AA members for buying a copy, or just spreading the word etc.  More news on Volume Two as it comes in ?

Still time to get your FREE Atari (Games) Bumper Sticker - just take a photo of your copy of We Love Atari close to/beside a sign of your town/city and send it to me at Zafinn Books (mail@) or on Twitter with your order # and I'll mail it to you right away!  See Twitter for more info... (scroll down a bit!).

• Like 1