IGNORED

O2 Composite Video Mods For Sale - Cheap!

Ikrananka

I have some spare O2 composite video mods that I'm selling at cost plus a little for my time - only US$10 each + shipping. These are the Type 1 and Type 2 composite video mods that I designed PCBs for and discuss here.

I only have two of each type available. They will come pre-assembled, with all wiring and attached Molex connectors as well as the nylon washers to allow them to be screwed into the location of the RF unit which must be removed.

The only thing NOT included are the three RCA connectors you'll need to mount in the O2 case.

Type 1 Mod

post-5757-0-49023200-1554939984_thumb.jpg post-5757-0-22919500-1554940011_thumb.jpg

Type 2 Mod

post-5757-0-82280200-1554940068_thumb.jpg

Type 1 Mod Installed

post-5757-0-89261000-1554940290_thumb.jpg post-5757-0-68422800-1554940359_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Might be interested in the 1. it gives a little better picture and i like to be able to unplug it from the A/V jacks if i need to do work in it. About how much is shipping ?

PM me your location and I'll get you a shipping quote. These things are tiny so the package is small and light.

Which one should i use for my Odyssey 3 ?

Sorry, I have no experience with the Odyssey 3 and don't know which would be better. I can sell both types as a bundle for US$18 + shipping if that helps and then you can try both.

Edited by Ikrananka

• 2 weeks later...

Darn it appears that I am too late for the type 1 mod... if you do decide to make and sell some more please let me know. If not Ill try to solder myself up something like your type 2 mod since its easier for me to get those parts where I live.

Darn it appears that I am too late for the type 1 mod... if you do decide to make and sell some more please let me know. If not Ill try to solder myself up something like your type 2 mod since its easier for me to get those parts where I live.

Sorry, I have no plans to make more of these. I have uploaded the PCB designs to Oshpark which you can download and get made for yourself at any PCB manufacturer. Details here.