IGNORED

2019 Harmony Games-Round 2 Miner 2049

Dan Iacovelli

Time to announce the Second Game of the 2019 Harmony Games Tournament
which is Miner 2049 which won for Best Game Hack in the 2018 Atari Awards
the Game and instructions can be found here
Instructions to original Miner 2049 game can be found here game play is basically the same just bit faster

This round start today(4/11) at noon Central and Ends on May 2nd at 2pm central
Scoring is the same like before
Point scoring: top 10: 10 (for first) to 2(for tenth) 1 for everybody after 10
you can post scores here (or if your registered at avconline.freeforums.net (haromny games topic) )
leader board will be posted here and on AVC Online Forum
(you can play using Harmony, actual cart or emulator.)
Good Luck!!

Edited by Dan Iacovelli
  • Like 2

without reading the instructions and never have played the game before I figured out how to get past the 1st level ...... my score 1492

Looks like you are playing the original version there. Updated version will be faster, (better looking), and easier to jump over the mutants.

• Like 1

the game is the one drive link thats posted first all games we are using are listed there.if there was an update to one used in Atari Awards, I didn't know your welcome to use it.

Round is almost over anyways.

I can't edit it because I don't have subscription to the the forum and not a mod.

there is only one version in arenafoot one drive Miner 2049er V2 03 dated 8/19/2018 thats one we are using

• Like 1

That wasn't clear in the first post. I thought it was the regular version.

Here's the direct link to the original Hack post.....

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/216412-miner2049er-faster/?p=4094960

Yeah, the first post should have read " 2019 Harmony Games - Round 2 - Miner 2049er Faster Hack" 2018 Atari Awards Winner for Best Hack

• Like 1

heres the thing, one right after Atari Awards I mentioned all games being used are winners from show. and two I use the link Brian posted for Atari Awards is posted.since there is only one version of the hack of the miner 2049 in the best Hacks folder (Miner 2049er V2 03 dated 8/19/2018) thats the one we are using.
The scores posted will still remain,but to be fair to everybody else I'm extending the deadline til may 10th (the next day we start round 4 best bB winner)

• Like 1

heres the thing, one right after Atari Awards I mentioned all games being used are winners from show. and two I use the link Brian posted for Atari Awards is posted.since there is only one version of the hack of the miner 2049 in the best Hacks folder (Miner 2049er V2 03 dated 8/19/2018) thats the one we are using.

The scores posted will still remain,but to be fair to everybody else I'm extending the deadline til may 10th (the next day we start round 4 best bB winner)

I meant, the next day is round 3 (may11th)

• Like 1

We'll be featuring Miner 2049er Faster Hack to try and get the top score in 2019 Homebrew Tournament Round #2 LIVE on tomorrow's (Wednesday) ZeroPage Homebrew stream on Twitch at 11AM PT | 2PM ET | 7PM GMT! Hope everyone can watch!

Twitch Stream: http://twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/

Games:
- Doom Patrol (2015) by Ed Riley aka winkdot
- Bag Boy (2019 WIP) by KevKelley
- Miner 2049er (2018 Faster Hack) by Thomas Jentzsch (speed up hack), OmegaMatrix (reset bug fix), and doctorclu (sprite hack)

post-37205-0-14535800-1556652188_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

We'll be featuring Miner 2049er Faster Hack to try and get the top score in 2019 Homebrew Tournament Round #2 LIVE on tomorrow's (Wednesday) ZeroPage Homebrew stream on Twitch at 11AM PT | 2PM ET | 7PM GMT! Hope everyone can watch!

I need to bump up my highscore!!! I can't let James beat me again!!!!

• Like 1