IGNORED

"Three more titles coming soon"

BSRSteve

When I posted my inventory a month ago, I closed it with the intentionally cryptic "Three more titles coming soon"

One person asked publicly what that meant and a couple have mentioned it privately. "Soon" is getting closer, so I will talk about it a little bit more now.

All of the titles have been released previously. All of them were on Intellivision Lives and two have been released in cartridge form as bootlegs. This will be their first official cartridge release. The third has had an official cartridge release.

I currently expect them to be available in early May, but that is not solid yet.

• Like 7

I am a little bit surprised we havent started engaging in rampant speculation about which games these will be. ?

Let me go first....for the already released one I am guessing Spiker for obvious reasons and for the two unreleased ones I am guessing Deep Pockets and King of the Mountain. Thoughts?

When I posted my inventory a month ago, I closed it with the intentionally cryptic "Three more titles coming soon"

One person asked publicly what that meant and a couple have mentioned it privately. "Soon" is getting closer, so I will talk about it a little bit more now.

All of the titles have been released previously. All of them were on Intellivision Lives and two have been released in cartridge form as bootlegs. This will be their first official cartridge release. The third has had an official cartridge release.

I currently expect them to be available in early May, but that is not solid yet.

Will they be updated in any way?

I am a little bit surprised we havent started engaging in rampant speculation about which games these will be.

Let me go first....for the already released one I am guessing Spiker for obvious reasons and for the two unreleased ones I am guessing Deep Pockets and King of the Mountain. Thoughts?

I agree 66.67% with you. Spiker and Deep Pockets are the most believable candidates. For the third title I bet on the three Party Line games in one cart. But I hope you are right as I would prefer King of the Mountain.

Will these be given a full release with box overlay etc.? Where will these be released? Though AtariAge or Intellivision Entertainment or other sites? Thank you very much.

Gatefold box with full color manual and overlays.

They will be sold at BlueSkyRangers.com and in our eBay store, and details on other locations is a little up in the air at the moment.

We may take preorders on BlueSkyRangers.com starting around May 1, depending on how far along the product is.

• Like 5

Will they be updated in any way?

The only changes to the previous cartridge releases of each of these is that they will have a Blue Sky Rangers splash screen.

I don't know what that does to the 125 status of this reprint for the one title that would be affected.

• Like 1

The only changes to the previous cartridge releases of each of these is that they will have a Blue Sky Rangers splash screen.

I don't know what that does to the 125 status of this reprint for the one title that would be affected.

We will have to convene with the council. Lol. My first thought would be the original releases still make up the 125 from BITD but people should collect whatever version they want and if that makes them happy and/or if it makes it more realistic to complete their Intellivision collection then more power to them. As a variation collector it's a no brainer. Collect them all!

• Like 1

I am a little bit surprised we havent started engaging in rampant speculation about which games these will be.

Wow, with this statement you can easily crash the Spiker market. :D

The price of the originals probably wont be effected much. Look to the other collectible markets for reference. Would a reprint of a rare comic bring down the price of the original? Hasbro has been reissuing G1 Transformers for 15 years, the 80s ones hold their value. But you never know, I could be wrong. Spiker could sell lower for a spell as prices adjust, it will be interesting to watch.

• Like 1