IGNORED

"Three more titles coming soon"

BSRSteve

There are 2 differences that help matter to make it ok.

The blue splash screen and a gatefold box. There are a bunch of folks who have passed through here over the years that are 1-3 games shy of getting to 125 one way or another.

My best friend is one of those people.

If this helps them get there,so be it. :thumbsup:

If flat out exact copies of a rare game are reproduced and sold that is a different and not so cool story.

If Spiker is in this Set the Price will plummet for sure. People who want a complete Collection have to buy Spiker. Hopefully its a reasonable Price, so about 60-70 Bucks for a official Re-Release. In fact most people will count that towards a complete collection, because its official. So the demand on Spiker goes way down. Fun-Fact: The Re-Release will be more rare than Spiker, which is funny :D

As a owner of Spiker I appreciate it. Its nice to see that people get closer to there goal without having to spend tons of money. I wonder if it was already answered, but its unlimited in theory? So if there would be 10k people order the game everyone would get a copy?

• Like 1

At one time Intellivision Productions had announced new cartridges for Deep Pockets and Illusions. But Illusions didn't make it on any Intellivision Lives compilation.

I believe that the rights to all the games developed in France went to Nice Ideas as part of the dissolution of Mattel Electronics. That is how Illusions got released on Colecovision, for example.

The new Spiker will be in a different cartridge shell with a very different label, have a BSR splash screen, a full color manual, overlays and a new gatefold box.

The other two games will have the same treatment, though I am not sure what kind of cases the bootleg printing had. The other two titles have been mentioned in this thread.

I am told that June 1 is a more realistic date for the new releases.

We will not be likely to have enough if 10,000 people want them. Our initial run of boxes is 500.

Edited by BSRSteve
  • Like 7

The new Spiker will be in a different cartridge shell with a very different label, have a BSR splash screen, a full color manual, overlays and a new gatefold box.

The other two games will have the same treatment, though I am not sure what kind of cases the bootleg printing had. The other two titles have been mentioned in this thread.

I am told that June 1 is a more realistic date for the new releases.

We will not be likely to have enough if 10,000 people want them. Our initial run of boxes is 500.

Excellent news! Great chance for folks who haven't bought the original Spiker to get one now at a much lower price.

• Like 1

Are the ROMs if the other games any different, or exactly the same? Because if its really Deep Pockets its pretty unplayable and I am not sure if the other games are very polished.

Just look at this monstrosity:

Its just terrible, really :lol:

Edited by Ignorama

Are the ROMs if the other games any different, or exactly the same? Because if its really Deep Pockets its pretty unplayable and I am not sure if the other games are very polished.

Just look at this monstrosity:

Its just terrible, really :lol:

The flicker is only on YouTube.