Ample Catcher - Get drunk and find home

What about Blob Fart?

Coplifter - an urge i had after being kicked out of my wheelie by one

And this will happen...

toxodragon_02.thumb.jpg.158d7d1b8ed19043e462073c71b33e39.jpg

..if you took a loco-potion

Lucky me:

LTO Flesh, been there - done that

Get ready for an exciting new adventure in bovine combat!  From the developers that brought you the spectacular strategy simulation hits Sea Cattle and Space Cattle, comes the thrilling culmination of their trilogy ...

Armor Cattle - Use your tanks and heavy artillery to guide your herd of steel-plated cows across the battlefield, in search of greener pastures.

image.png.f1b4bb4ba5b68ca8a1009c4a9279c754.png

OK, that's it.  I've seen to have run out of "Battle" titles. ?

Edited by DZ-Jay

OK, I'm going to ignore that @carlsson mentioned it already, and post it anyway ...

Cattle Cart 3 - If you missed the original release of the critically acclaimed bovine combat trilogy, do not fret!  You finally get your chance to experience the thrill and excitement of navigating your herd across the vast expanses of land, sea, and space!

As the name suggests, the Cattle Cart 3 includes all three titles of the trilogy:  Sea Cattle, Space Cattle, and Armor Cattle.

image.thumb.png.cb89481204e5b1c57c3856223cb961f1.png

• Like 4

Hüstel...

lookingfor_landcattle_03.thumb.jpg.804fac4783a1ba4006f0fc937916c745.jpg

bruck_01.thumb.jpg.366be1df46c12df4b168c62d26ac8c66.jpg

lookingfor_landcattle_02.thumb.jpg.714652547a62c5acac7ca17ec9234341.jpg

Credits are due, the artwork belongs to "Johnny Bruck" who made the cover art for the "Perry Rhodan" paperbacks.

Intentionally i chose them many years ago for the long awaited sequel to Frontier First Encounters - Elite4, the text was similar just instead of "Land Cattle" "Elite 4".

And please no more jokes about British space pilots, we beat you all (even if i'm not british) :)

01010021.thumb.jpg.8244892322291db47d2febaedfc5a844.jpg

There is a Lady here from Scotland (Atari user) i don't like if she would get hurt, she's too kind and my #1 promoter and first and biggest fan of my models.

Who knows what would have become of "Pioneer" without her, she was the one who actively searched for new developers when the project starter left (it grew over his head).

It was the thing for some in the time they waited for "elite 4" to be released.

Edited by Gernot

• 1 year later...

Defender Of The Clown - The Age of Chivalry!  Relive a time of lusty wenches, black-hearted villains, and unfunny court jesters!  After an awful night of bad jokes, King Richard has sent the court jester to the dungeon.  With his trial looming, the court has appointed you to serve as his councellor.  It is your job to study Medieval English common law and get him out of jail.

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Haha 2