IGNORED

FinalGROM 99 Video

jonecool

Finally got around to making a video on the FinalGROM 99. You can check it out here:

The video covers the following:

1. How to use the FinalGROM 99 by Ralph Benzinger

2. How to copy the .bin files to the FG99

3. How to apply the 3D Printed case (I used a model from thingiverse)

4. Testing Stuart's Browser on the FG99 (using twoodland's .bin file - worked great thank you!)

5. Playing a small portion of many games (retro and homebrew)

6. At the end, play the full Don't Mess With Texas Demo by Rasmus, Tursi and others (really awesome job guys!)

I want to thank all of the excellent TI developers (HW & SW) that keep the TI alive! Also thanks to OmegaTI for keeping the archives up-to-date and well documented.

• Like 9

Finally got around to making a video on the FinalGROM 99. You can check it out here:

https://youtu.be/IZHYJkwD88k

The video covers the following:

1. How to use the FinalGROM 99 by Ralph Benzinger

2. How to copy the .bin files to the FG99

3. How to apply the 3D Printed case (I used a model from thingiverse)

4. Testing Stuart's Browser on the FG99 (using twoodland's .bin file - worked great thank you!)

5. Playing a small portion of many games (retro and homebrew)

6. At the end, play the full Don't Mess With Texas Demo by Rasmus, Tursi and others (really awesome job guys!)

I want to thank all of the excellent TI developers (HW & SW) that keep the TI alive! Also thanks to OmegaTI for keeping the archives up-to-date and well documented.

Can i send you a new sticker?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm trying new things on each video, I have a lot to learn. This one I tried to focus on improving audio, not sure how well that went but some effort went into it.

Your videos are great, I wouldn't change a thing! You have a much better voice for videos than I do. I have to record/re-record mine about 10 times before I get something I actually use. I'll need to do this for a few years before I ever try a live-stream :)

I also try to make sure I don't overlap any videos that you or others have done. Dragon's Lair was an exception, I bought some hardware specifically to capture that game and had to justify it to my wife. I was on the hook for that video. But, I took a different route by playing in practice mode instead of demonstrating how badly I suck at the game. I know Tursi would much rather people play it the way you and Glen did, but I am really that bad at it.

Damn! I'm gonna have to step up my game, your videos are freaking NICE!

Edited by jonecool
  • Like 1