IGNORED

Capcom Home Arcade

GoldenWheels

http://www.capcomhomearcade.com/home

16 games, first legit home appearance of Alien Vs Predator, actual Sanwa parts, 229.99 €, which is about 260 dollary doos.

Like the shape (didn't at first), almost hope it had hang holes on the bottom so you could mount it on your wall. Dat price tho...ouch

CAPCOM_HOME_ARCADE_0014.png

• Like 1

Design-wise it looks really corny. Definitely won't let you forget which company made it. IT'S CAPCOM, OK?

haha yeah at first I went "ugh!" then I thought about how it would look on a wall when not using....I think it might look pretty cool. For the price tho, I'd just buy a Capcom poster for my wall and be done with it!

I'm just not enough into the late 80's/early 90's arcade stuff myself for this product, but I am glad to see a deluxe product like this come out. If it's successful, I'd love to see their competitors imitate it. Particularly the holder of the Midway/Williams games could make a VERY attractive product... a dual stick deluxe unit for playing Robotron and Joust (and I guess Mortal Kombat for the younguns) would be very nice indeed!

• Like 1

I'm just not enough into the late 80's/early 90's arcade stuff myself for this product, but I am glad to see a deluxe product like this come out. If it's a successful, I'd love to see their competitors imitate it. Particularly the holder of the Midway/Williams games could make a VERY attractive product... a dual stick deluxe unit for playing Robotron and Joust (and I guess Mortal Kombat for the younguns) would be very nice indeed!

Same. I'm holding out for whatever AtGames is going to show. First doesn't always mean best with this kind of thing.

• Like 1

Not sure if this'll be an unpopular opinion, but I wish they'd done what we did years ago with the Jakks Mortal Kombat plug n play: 1 player station rather than 2, but you could buy two and daisy chain them if you wanted to play head to head. It could've helped get the price down a bit. Also, having built-in WiFi but no online multiplayer seems like a missed opportunity.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...