IGNORED

Did I just beat Slime World?

UHATEIT

Alright I popped in Slime world for my first time ever and literally beat it (I think) on the first playthrough in something like 30 minutes or less. I just kept referring to the terrible maps on the screen and then got to a hole that you jump upwards through and then it loaded me into the space ship.

It just kept scrolling "Congratulations" and a few other words at the top of a cartoon character and that was it, I couldn't go back to anything, couldn't move forward to any other levels. I am honestly not sure if I beat it or not but the game I couldn't imagine was that fast and simple.

In looking around online there was mention of multiple levels and maps and I just couldn't seem to get anything going after the Congratulations screen so I just turned it off. I've found there are supposed to be exploration, action, suspense, logic, arcade, combat but have no clue how to get to that at all.

Thank you! I was thinking wtf that was fast where is the rest of the game. After beating that easy level it just sat there on the congratulations screen and wouldn't do anything. I'll take another crack at it tonight and check out the rest. Unless they are all basically the same?

If I remember correctly you have to press option 1 and pause to get out of the congrats screen, i.e. "restart", which indeed might feel a bit silly. Maybe it's done like that so you wouldn't accidentally miss the congratulations screen by pressing A or B. Actually the game modes are very different :thumbsup: I think it's a very nicely designed game overall.

Edited by Turbo Laser Lynx

Yeah, if it was the area with the more pale-colored slime and black backgrounds then it was the introductory mission. The others are all different. Not just in their layouts and appearance, but also in their theme.

Area 1) Easy mode - tutorial, easy enemies, short mission

Area 2) Exploration - branching paths, long mission

Area 3) Hard mode (more of the tough enemies, and a few boss rooms)

Area 4) Suspense - keep picking mushrooms to delay the destruction of the planet

Area 5) Logic - You have no gun and must solve puzzles to proceed

Area 6) Arcade - You only have one life, and the difficulty is immense

There is a TON of replay value in Slime World. If you liked the area you played, I highly recommend you play more. And the areas are numbered in a logical order. While you can play them in whatever order you like, it might make more sense to play them in order. The last two are particularly hard (yes, even though 3 is hard mode).

Yeah, if it was the area with the more pale-colored slime and black backgrounds then it was the introductory mission. The others are all different. Not just in their layouts and appearance, but also in their theme.

Area 1) Easy mode - tutorial, easy enemies, short mission

Area 2) Exploration - branching paths, long mission

Area 3) Hard mode (more of the tough enemies, and a few boss rooms)

Area 4) Suspense - keep picking mushrooms to delay the destruction of the planet

Area 5) Logic - You have no gun and must solve puzzles to proceed

Area 6) Arcade - You only have one life, and the difficulty is immense

There is a TON of replay value in Slime World. If you liked the area you played, I highly recommend you play more. And the areas are numbered in a logical order. While you can play them in whatever order you like, it might make more sense to play them in order. The last two are particularly hard (yes, even though 3 is hard mode).

It was the pale one like you said. The problem I had was when I got to the end I couldn't do anything. Just kept scrolling congratulations on the top. I didn't know how to go any where else so I just turned it off. I guess to make it to 2+ I'd have to replay level 2 again?