IGNORED

TNT Cowboy - Official Ordering Thread

Well, I want a boxed copy. Is this going to be the pre-order threat for that, too?

Sorry for taking so long to answer, but we were not sure about that yet.

No, we will open a different thread for the pre-order of the CIB versions of the 3 Kai Magazine games (Ninja Odyssey, TNT Cowboy, Anthropomorphic Force) at the same time.

• Like 1

No, we will open a different thread for the pre-order of the CIB versions of the 3 Kai Magazine games (Ninja Odyssey, TNT Cowboy, Anthropomorphic Force) at the same time.

Is there anyway to order without dealing with William?

I will make a list for CIB versions of all the people interested on pre-ordering any CIB Kai Magazine game.

After that, unless it's an utter failure, we will proceed to collect the money and start the 3 games CIB production.

This will probably be after AF is finished and released in ROM format, so people can be sure all 3 games are finished and they can judge if they are worth collecting.

• Like 2

That is fantastic news because I will probably get two of each!

Thanks guys!?

Great! I'm in for one CIB version of all of them (Ninja Odyssey, TNT Cowboy, Anthropomorphic Force)

• Like 1

Mike McMaster, aka 'Sinistermoon' is doing a video review of TNT Cowboy. He isn't finished the review, but had these preliminary remarks:

"I'm still playing the game more before reviewing it, but let me just say that this game is a masterpiece! All of you NEED this game! The rom image is yours and can only be used on your LTO Flash so it's just as good as having a loose cart in my opinion. But it's also cheaper which good for poor people like myself. Trust me when I say that once you're playing this game on your Intellivision you'll be really happy with your purchase."

email: elektronite @ hotmail. com with the title "TNT Cowboy" and your LTO Flash User ID for instructions on how to get your copy.

• Like 1

We will be taking 'CIB' pre-orders at that time for the complete in box version of the game. People who buy the ROM and pre-pay for their complete in box copy (And cover PayPal charges) will get FREE SHIPPING when the 'CIB' version of the game is available.

What is the estimated shipping price to Europe? If this is true for european buyers of course.

Edited by Ignorama

What is the estimated shipping price to Europe? If this is true for european buyers of course.

European copies will most likely be manufactured in Thailand and shipped from there. Shipping is expected to be less than it was from Naberhood Games, however, the exact cost is unknown at the moment.

Purchasers of the ROM who prepay for the 'CIB' version of TNT Cowboy and A.F. will get free shipping and be able to choose their serial number.

• Like 2

Thank you, but another question crosses my mind: I have two LTO Flash Carts, but I guess the ROM is just working on the one I'll send the serial number for?

And to find out the ID: Is it the number I covered with the red bar on the attached picture?

post-35236-0-69876700-1555779128.jpg

Edited by Ignorama

Thank you, but another question crosses my mind: I have two LTO Flash Carts, but I guess the ROM is just working on the one I'll send the serial number for?

And to find out the ID: Is it the number I covered with the red bar on the attached picture?

attachicon.gifINTVIS.JPG

That is correct. The ROM is tied to ONE LTO Flash! cartridge. The LTO ID number is indeed the one that is covered in red on the attached picture.

To answer your question in email, the free shipping for people who purchase the LTO Cowboy ROM and Prepay for their CIB copy plus PayPal fees applies worldwide.

• Like 1

I already received my ROM, about 10 minutes after the first mail. It works, but I have no time at the moment. I will try it out later, but the first impression is great, it really looks and feels like a different console!

Edited by Ignorama
  • Like 2

Waiting for the CIB version here. Thanks

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

If you have an LTO Flash!, please consider buying the LTO Flash! ROM. It not only supports us for finishing A.F. but also gives you FREE SHIPPING of your 'CIB' (Complete in Box) copy of TNT Cowboy when pre-paying.

(Note: We are not currently accepting Pre-payments for TNT Cowboy)

Americans should also consider that the 'CIB' games will be coming in internationally when they do ship and not be shipped domestically.