IGNORED

TNT Cowboy - Official Ordering Thread

If you have an LTO Flash!, please consider buying the LTO Flash! ROM. It not only supports us for finishing A.F. but also gives you FREE SHIPPING of your 'CIB' (Complete in Box) copy of TNT Cowboy when pre-paying.

(Note: We are not currently accepting Pre-payments for TNT Cowboy)

Americans should also consider that the 'CIB' games will be coming in internationally when they do ship and not be shipped domestically.

Any idea on estimated shipping to US? If it turns out to be anywhere close to $20 I suppose it would make sense to buy the ROM. Is there a cutoff for the free shipping deal with the ROM?

I’m from Italy. I’m waiting for Joe to ship some copies of LTO IN Europe to buy it. I think I can get the rom file as soon as I’m in the right position to get the multicart. Thanks

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

nice to see so many Italians around here!

Any idea on estimated shipping to US? If it turns out to be anywhere close to $20 I suppose it would make sense to buy the ROM. Is there a cutoff for the free shipping deal with the ROM?

We are unsure of the exact shipping cost at the moment, but it is hard to imagine that it would be much less than $10 US, which means that having the ROM on your LTO Flash! will probably cost under $10. Not only do you get a chance to preview the game, but you will help us keep making new Elektronite/Kai Magazine titles.

We are trying to complete the development of A.F. at the moment, and are relying on the support of TNT Cowboy to finance it. The cutoff for the 'free shipping' is when we evaluate whether there is enough support to go forward with printing boxes for the games. We will then request prepayment or cancel the CIB version.

We are unsure of the exact shipping cost at the moment, but it is hard to imagine that it would be much less than $10 US, which means that having the ROM on your LTO Flash! will probably cost under $10. Not only do you get a chance to preview the game, but you will help us keep making new Elektronite/Kai Magazine titles.

We are trying to complete the development of A.F. at the moment, and are relying on the support of TNT Cowboy to finance it. The cutoff for the 'free shipping' is when we evaluate whether there is enough support to go forward with printing boxes for the games. We will then request prepayment or cancel the CIB version.

Thanks for the reply. This helps me plan my purchases somewhat.

• Like 1

I would never have guessed this was running on Intellivision. It is a great idea for a game, and has amazing production values. Care to share how much ROM size was needed?

Thank you for your kind words :)

The ROM is bigger than 200k. This game fills all the usable ROM memory for a game of the largest available "end user" cartridge at the moment. I maxed it out ^_^!

Edited by Kai_Magazine
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Wow! Ordered and received my ROM today.  Only played through a couple of levels, but this is another gem.

Not sure if the LTO Flash! carts are back in inventory, but anyone that’s been on the fence about getting one, shouldn’t be.  The cart is very easy to work with and allows for so many types of games.  

Thanks Kai_magazine and Elektronite?

• Like 3

On 4/21/2019 at 7:42 PM, intellivotion said:
On 4/21/2019 at 9:17 AM, endrixiano said:

I’m from Italy. I’m waiting for Joe to ship some copies of LTO IN Europe to buy it. I think I can get the rom file as soon as I’m in the right position to get the multicart. Thanks

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

nice to see so many Italians around here!

Agreed!!   :D

• 4 months later...

@Elektronite will need to provide an answer to availability of cartridges. I know TNT Cowboy and A.F. were available at Portland as loose cartridges. Most who got a chance to try them out were really impressed -- by Ninja Odyssey as well -- and a good number of people bought the carts.

My hunch is that the Defender of the Crown release is getting the most attention at Elektronite World Headquarters. Hopefully an answer about the other cartridges is forthcoming.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, intvsteve said:

@Elektronite will need to provide an answer to availability of cartridges. I know TNT Cowboy and A.F. were available at Portland as loose cartridges. Most who got a chance to try them out were really impressed -- by Ninja Odyssey as well -- and a good number of people bought the carts.

My hunch is that the Defender of the Crown release is getting the most attention at Elektronite World Headquarters. Hopefully an answer about the other cartridges is forthcoming.

Thank you for the info Steve,I appreciate it!

Trying to pump up sales,I and a friend of mine both would love to purchase those carts.?

2 hours ago, JoeM_Intellivision said:

Hi Wolfy,

I’m in the same boat & Good Deal Games doesn’t have any more of those two Cartridges in stock at moment so I believe what Steve said is accurate & William probably catching up on all DOTC sales before getting to the cart sales.  Hopefully we can get those carts soon.

Same.  I want all three in cart form.   Seems like William is a very busy guy thanks to DOTC which is awesome.   Fortunately I’m patient and also broke from buying so much stuff for the 40 year old console.   

32 minutes ago, Ignorama said:

What about a CiB Release?

From what has been discussed, it sounds like once "enough" copies sell to be confident of not losing money on the printed materials, boxes, etc. might happen. Not sure if there has been any definition of how many copies that actually is, though, or if it's a game-by-game basis.

4 hours ago, Kai_Magazine said:

Yes, Elektronite's current position on CiB for the 3 kai magazine games is, if 100 carts of each game are sold (or 300 among the 3 games), boxes will be made. 

It's good to see an actual number. Now let's get out there and buy some carts!

40 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Well I intend to buy one of each cart.  That makes me the 1%.  Sweet.  

Welcome to the club! (I was lucky enough to be in Portland to fetch these.)

• Like 1