IGNORED

TNT Cowboy - Official Ordering Thread

1 minute ago, intvsteve said:

… carry the 4, then subtract by 7 and get the eigenvalues for the Jacobian tensor matrix, take the partial derivative ...

Working on it. ….

Bahahahahaha! 2 each, so 6 of the 300 if that helps your math. Let's call it 2%. ?

• 4 weeks later...

The problem is: I dont want to spend money on shipping for a cart and again money on shipping the box. So I would definitely buy a CiB Copy of TNT Cowboy and probably also of the other two games (but just 90%). If Elektronite would say definitely "there are no boxes" and that would stand as a final word I also would buy a cart only, better than nothing, but I really would appreciate a boxed version.

The situation is pretty unlucky for both sides: You are waiting for sales and I am waiting on a final word about the future of the stuff and I am really not comfortable with buying my games in pieces. Importing stuff costs money, time and risk of damage every time. It would be great if there would be a better solution, so maybe... pre orders? :D I totally get why sellers are not very happy with that, but Elektronite made its name as trustable, so for me the situation is completely different and as a customer I would prefer a CiB pre order instead of buying in chunks.

Edit: And to be honest: If the "final word" would say "no boxes", I buy the game and out of nowhere there would be boxes, because the game sold well, I would also not be happy with it, because of all the reasons above :) I rather have a clear and honest information than getting wrong information to get me into buying someting.

Edited by Ignorama

3 hours ago, Ignorama said:

The problem is: I dont want to spend money on shipping for a cart and again money on shipping the box. So I would definitely buy a CiB Copy of TNT Cowboy and probably also of the other two games (but just 90%). If Elektronite would say definitely "there are no boxes" and that would stand as a final word I also would buy a cart only, better than nothing, but I really would appreciate a boxed version.

The situation is pretty unlucky for both sides: You are waiting for sales and I am waiting on a final word about the future of the stuff and I am really not comfortable with buying my games in pieces. Importing stuff costs money, time and risk of damage every time. It would be great if there would be a better solution, so maybe... pre orders? :D I totally get why sellers are not very happy with that, but Elektronite made its name as trustable, so for me the situation is completely different and as a customer I would prefer a CiB pre order instead of buying in chunks.

Edit: And to be honest: If the "final word" would say "no boxes", I buy the game and out of nowhere there would be boxes, because the game sold well, I would also not be happy with it, because of all the reasons above :) I rather have a clear and honest information than getting wrong information to get me into buying someting.

I believe that you purchased a ROM of TNT Cowboy and I promised 'free shipping' for the people who bought the ROM on that title (only).

There will be "CIB" versions of the game. We will be printing all 3 boxes and overlays and manuals in April 2020. We will be making the materials available to the people with loose carts and then debuting the 'CIB' copies at the Portland show. 

We've suspended sales of the loose carts of all three games due to lack of cartridges. They are going into other games at the moment. 

• Thanks 1

Hm, so I am not 100% sure if I get it right: If I have a cart I could get the rest next year, so far so good, but because the carts are not longer sold: Will there be a complete version post Portland available? Because I have no cart and if the train left the station to get my hands on a boxed copy it would be a bit sad.

33 minutes ago, Ignorama said:

Hm, so I am not 100% sure if I get it right: If I have a cart I could get the rest next year, so far so good, but because the carts are not longer sold: Will there be a complete version post Portland available? Because I have no cart and if the train left the station to get my hands on a boxed copy it would be a bit sad.

We will be making the materials to make loose carts 'complete in box' in May 2020. The complete in box version will be available STARTING at the Portland show, and then via mail. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Whoa, stereotype much?   Just because I’m Canadian doesn’t mean I’m lumberjack.   Though they are snazzy dressers and can make a bitch’n flapjack.  

Not sure if all that's true,though I did hear you folks wear lots of flannel and make great pancakes!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

What I REALLY wanted to say here is I played TNT Cowboy for over 2 hours last night and the game is easy to pick up and play,is very addicting and has great depth to it.

Just an outstanding game,I love it!!!?

All three of the Kai Magazine Elektronite games are excellent. I wonder if people that haven't played them know what they are missing :)

• Like 2