IGNORED

TNT Cowboy - Official Ordering Thread

14 hours ago, Kai_Magazine said:

I wish to thank all the people that are showing their willingness to support the Kai Magazine games, I really apreciate reading these messages :)

Yep. All 3 games are fantastic, can't wait to see what else you make and I'm looking forward to spending some more money on them. ???

• Like 3

On 12/6/2019 at 12:38 PM, lucifershalo said:

I enjoyed this game, just a question,

why when saving ...you can only save your "level" but each time you have to go through each warehouse from n 1....

a bit tedious, and repetitive, I think

Hi lucifershalo,

In order to complete a mission you have to go through all the levels in the mission.

If you quit the mission, return to town or you are knocked out and you reappear at the town ("die"), you must begin that particular mission from the beginning, otherwise the game would not have any difficulty at all.

The difficulty is based on the character being equiped and leveled up enough as to be able to go through an entire mission, not just one level of it.

Anyway  once you get the game mechanics you will see that clearing 8 levels is a piece of cake, even more due to the fact that when you are "killed" you are not really killed (you cannot die) but instead you just are resqued and returned to the hospital without losing any of your experience ponts, money, etc. so you will always progress no matter how many times you are knocked out.

Please keep trying a bit more until you learn the "bomberman" mechanics or until your character has enough level as to be able to blast through the 8 levels without sweating (that is always a possibility with an ARPG ;) )

Edited by Kai_Magazine
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

I finished the game,I am guessing I put in between 15-20 hours of  time to do it.

It takes a great game to get my attention and interest for that long.

I hope someday there is a sequel made for this,thanks to all for the excellent experience! ?

15-20 hours means you really took all the game has to offer, and I thank you for that, because it shows you really lived it!

I am very gratefull for what you wrote here and I am very happy for reading your words about the game.

I feel honestly touched and, for starters, I can tell you that more Kai Magazine games are being developed for Intellivision, and after reading your words, we will start thinking about a sequel for this game, since it seems that the few people who have managed to adquiere it and play it really enjoyed it, and that fills me with joy.

I will think about it. Thank you very much for sharing your feedback ;)

Edited by Kai_Magazine
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, Kai_Magazine said:

I can tell you that more Kai Magazine games are being developed for Intellivision, and after reading your words, we will start thinking about a sequel for this game, since it seems that the few people who have managed to adquiere it and play it really enjoyed it, and that fills me with joy.

I will think about it. Thank you very much for sharing your feedback ;)

Great news! Look forward to new Kai Magazine games for Intellivision!?