Jump to content
Elektronite

TNT Cowboy - Official Ordering Thread

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, AJChandler said:

I am in for one copy of the CIB games.

Thanks for the interest. We won't be keeping track of people expressing interest however. 

 

Hopefully we will have a website to order available products from soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kai_Magazine said:

I wish to thank all the people that are showing their willingness to support the Kai Magazine games, I really apreciate reading these messages :)

 

Oscar, looking forward to next Kai games for Intv.👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Kai_Magazine said:

I wish to thank all the people that are showing their willingness to support the Kai Magazine games, I really apreciate reading these messages :)

 

Yep. All 3 games are fantastic, can't wait to see what else you make and I'm looking forward to spending some more money on them. 😎👍🏻

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoyed this game, just a question,

why when saving ...you can only save your "level" but each time you have to go through each warehouse from n 1....

a bit tedious, and repetitive, I think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lucifershalo said:

I enjoyed this game, just a question,

why when saving ...you can only save your "level" but each time you have to go through each warehouse from n 1....

a bit tedious, and repetitive, I think

I love this game!

More experience!!!😄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finished the game,I am guessing I put in between 15-20 hours of  time to do it.

It takes a great game to get my attention and interest for that long.

I hope someday there is a sequel made for this,thanks to all for the excellent experience! 👍

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2019 at 12:38 PM, lucifershalo said:

I enjoyed this game, just a question,

why when saving ...you can only save your "level" but each time you have to go through each warehouse from n 1....

a bit tedious, and repetitive, I think

Hi lucifershalo,

In order to complete a mission you have to go through all the levels in the mission.

If you quit the mission, return to town or you are knocked out and you reappear at the town ("die"), you must begin that particular mission from the beginning, otherwise the game would not have any difficulty at all.

The difficulty is based on the character being equiped and leveled up enough as to be able to go through an entire mission, not just one level of it.

Anyway  once you get the game mechanics you will see that clearing 8 levels is a piece of cake, even more due to the fact that when you are "killed" you are not really killed (you cannot die) but instead you just are resqued and returned to the hospital without losing any of your experience ponts, money, etc. so you will always progress no matter how many times you are knocked out.

Please keep trying a bit more until you learn the "bomberman" mechanics or until your character has enough level as to be able to blast through the 8 levels without sweating (that is always a possibility with an ARPG ;) )

Edited by Kai_Magazine
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

I finished the game,I am guessing I put in between 15-20 hours of  time to do it.

It takes a great game to get my attention and interest for that long.

I hope someday there is a sequel made for this,thanks to all for the excellent experience! 👍

15-20 hours means you really took all the game has to offer, and I thank you for that, because it shows you really lived it!

I am very gratefull for what you wrote here and I am very happy for reading your words about the game.

I feel honestly touched and, for starters, I can tell you that more Kai Magazine games are being developed for Intellivision, and after reading your words, we will start thinking about a sequel for this game, since it seems that the few people who have managed to adquiere it and play it really enjoyed it, and that fills me with joy.

I will think about it. Thank you very much for sharing your feedback ;)

 

Edited by Kai_Magazine
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Kai_Magazine said:

I can tell you that more Kai Magazine games are being developed for Intellivision, and after reading your words, we will start thinking about a sequel for this game, since it seems that the few people who have managed to adquiere it and play it really enjoyed it, and that fills me with joy.

I will think about it. Thank you very much for sharing your feedback ;)

 

Great news! Look forward to new Kai Magazine games for Intellivision!👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm super excited for this game to be available on a cart for the Intellivision. It looks incredible.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...