IGNORED

Requesting Rear picture with voice module attached

Kain3n

I recently acquired an odyssey 2 and one of the hardwired controllers was snapped off and missing. So I am doing a controller port mod so I can use Atari controllers and while I got it apart a composite video mod. I am hoping to find a voice module for it eventually so I dont want to put my new ports in the way as I read it covers some of the back of the console. Issue is I cant seem to find any photos of the back of the console with the module attached. Can someone please take a picture of theirs and post it here for me? Thanks

I recently acquired an odyssey 2 and one of the hardwired controllers was snapped off and missing. So I am doing a controller port mod so I can use Atari controllers and while I got it apart a composite video mod. I am hoping to find a voice module for it eventually so I dont want to put my new ports in the way as I read it covers some of the back of the console. Issue is I cant seem to find any photos of the back of the console with the module attached. Can someone please take a picture of theirs and post it here for me? Thanks

Interested in an rear image as well. I will be doing a A/V mod on mine as well and I want to make sure the jacks don't cause problems incase I want to get one in the future...

To do a Atari mod, is it just 1-2 pins or is it a complete re-wire ? Could a switch be put in-line ?

• 1 month later...

Thanks grips03 I did see the link in the posts discussing the type 1 and 2 mods but figured itd be a hassle ordering and shipping the parts to Canada and putting them together. But decided to try it anyway and shipping wasnt an issue like it often is with some American companies. just finished soldering the boards, now just need to find some wire and I can test them out. If all goes well Ill probably have two boards available for sale since the boards come in 3 packs