IGNORED

A.F. “Anthropomorphic Force” (Kai Magazine/Elektronite) for Intellivision.

The sound effects will be the same. What you will get with the intellivoice is those "power up","speed up","barrier" voices you can hear on the video during the gameplay (if there is any rom left once the game is finished we will add more voices and perhaps sound effects).

The volume of both intellivoice and BGM's can be modified so don't worry if you can barely hear it in the video.

Thank you for your kind words and for your future support with the pre-orders!

• Like 1

This game looks awesome! I love seeing more Boss levels in Intellivision games and these look great. Is the strategy for all of the bosses to just stay on the left and shoot while avoiding the fire balls? It would be cool if the boss levels had different "safe" locations each requiring a unique strategy to complete.

• Like 1

This game looks awesome! I love seeing more Boss levels in Intellivision games and these look great. Is the strategy for all of the bosses to just stay on the left and shoot while avoiding the fire balls? It would be cool if the boss levels had different "safe" locations each requiring a unique strategy to complete.

I am glad you like the boss levels :)

I know I make it look easy and you can't tell in the video, but each boss requieres a unique pattern to be found.

The bosses will ram you with their bodies and you will need to evade them. When you evade their bodies, you will also need to be careful with the bullets that are spread all over the screen, so you need to direct their fire to a safe location before the boss rams you.

While this is the main premise of the bosses, each boss has a different behaviour and the safe zones/techniques are quite different.

You will die quite a few times before you manage to get through each of them, I can assure you that (even I die from time to time).

• Like 2

I like it. :thumbsup: Very impressive visuals during gameplay! Thanks for the extended video.

I do have a small suggestion, if you don't mind. At the start of the game, the story would read much more naturally if you try to avoid splitting phrases between screens (whenever possible). Here are a couple of examples that would be improved by keeping phrases together:

The other meteorites impacted in various points of the planet,

[ BREAK ]

creating climate changes and other disasters.

Here's another example:

The scanners detect deep underground tunnels

[ BREAK ]

and strange life forms at the bottom of said tunnels.

There are a few others that could read better also. I'm sure your team can spot the others. This will make the presentation more polished and professional, something this game deserves.

Allright! I managed to change all the phrase breaks so they feel more natural as you suggested.

You were right, it looks much better now, thank you!

(only 5 bytes left on the intro memory block ^_^! )

Edited by Kai_Magazine
  • Like 3

I am glad you like the boss levels :)

I know I make it look easy and you can't tell in the video, but each boss requieres a unique pattern to be found.

The bosses will ram you with their bodies and you will need to evade them. When you evade their bodies, you will also need to be careful with the bullets that are spread all over the screen, so you need to direct their fire to a safe location before the boss rams you.

While this is the main premise of the bosses, each boss has a different behaviour and the safe zones/techniques are quite different.

You will die quite a few times before you manage to get through each of them, I can assure you that (even I die from time to time).

Sounds good, and thanks for the reply. You do make it look easy, but I imagine you've had some practice :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Oscar!

Nice to see you around here aswell! :-)

Had no idea you developed for INTV too. And an amazing game as usual!

Sad part is, I´ll have to start buying your games for both MSX and INTV now. You´ll ruin my wedding. :-D

Edited by lazzeri

Sad part is, I´ll have to start buying your games for both MSX and INTV now. You´ll ruin my wedding. :-D

Cancel the band playing after your wedding dinner and instead put out some of your vintage gaming systems for guests to entertain themselves. If they really need music, there's always Spotify or a pile of old CD's. That way, you can keep buying games and also share your hobby with the wedding guests.