IGNORED

A.F. “Anthropomorphic Force” (Kai Magazine/Elektronite) for Intellivision.

• 4 weeks later...

Let's bring this topic back up. Are there any updates?

Anthropomorphic Force is complete and tested and ready to go.

Unfortunately, it has not been fully paid for yet. It will not ship until it is paid for in full.

Naberhood Games has shut down, so Elektronite at the moment is totally relying on LTO Flash! ROM sales to finish paying for the program.

We need to sell 30 more ROMS in order to release A.F.

Elektronite is currently selling LTO Flash! ROMS of;

Ninja Odyssey

T.N.T. Cowboy

Steamroller

Miner 2049er

Hover Bovver

Each ROM is $20 US plus PayPal fees.

With the purchase of a ROM, you get a BONUS 'The Lost Caves of Kroz' LTO Flash! ROM FREE.

To order an LTO Flash! ROM, email your DRUID Unique ID, (NOT the serial number on the box) found in the GUI with the title of the game(s) you wish to purchase to elektronite at hotmail dot com.

There are over 500 LTO Flash! cartridges in distribution. We have approximately 30 people who have supported us by purchasing every LTO Flash! ROM that we provide and appreciate the support. We need other people to step up and support our efforts to release this title instead of simply waiting for the 'CIB' version. At these levels of support, we are losing our enthusiasm for CIB releases.

post-68130-0-83142100-1559902825_thumb.png

• Like 2

I just got my LTO so will order Anthropomorphic Force and maybe a second game. Unfortunately not until next Saturday. The LTO and a similar device for my 8-bit Atari ate into my retro budget.

Budget recharge will take a week. Good thing my two Elektronite CIB games arrive before then to hold me over.

T.N.T. Cowboy looks interesting.

Paid for all the ROMs. I would encourage any folks with an LTO to do the same if they can afford to as it would be a shame to miss out on getting these games CIB as they all look very promising and the Elektronite packaging is so well done. As I have said before on numerous occasions, most of the folks producing these games are not rolling in cash and need our support to keep the great games coming. ?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kai_Magazine said:

Hi Guys,

Elektronite has started selling my game on ROM format:

In this link you can also see part of the cover I ordered to Miguel Angel Jimenez, my best and favourite cover artist who made other Kai Magazine covers such as TNT Cowboy.

Looks like another great game! Already bought the ROM, look forward to play it!

Thank you for your kind words and for your support!

You have a good/analythic ear indeed, that is exactly what is happening:

There are 3 Melody channels, a noise channel, and a sound effects channel which is interlaced/multiplexed with one of the Melody channels, so you are actually hearing 5 channels at the same time.

I use this same technique with my other 2 intellivision games: Ninja Odyssey and TNT Cowboy.

Also, on AF, if you own an intellivoice you will hear real sampled voices when picking up items, but that is just a plus which uses extra hardware.

The 5 channels technique works without any extra hardware.

Edited by Kai_Magazine
  • Like 5

On 6/25/2019 at 9:23 AM, Kai_Magazine said:

Thank you for your kind words and for your support!

You have a good/analythic ear indeed, that is exactly what is happening:

There are 3 Melody channels, a noise channel, and a sound effects channel which is interlaced/multiplexed with one of the Melody channels, so you are actually hearing 5 channels at the same time.

I use this same technique with my other 2 intellivision games: Ninja Odyssey and TNT Cowboy.

Also, on AF, if you own an intellivoice you will hear real sampled voices when picking up items, but that is just a plus which uses extra hardware.

The 5 channels technique works without any extra hardware.

So you are playing music on channel 0,1,2 and when you need a sound effect you multiplex channel 2 to alternate the music and sound effect?

Anyone actually get a return email with payment details upon sending an email to order yet? I did so on the 20th and included my LTOs UID to place an order for both TNT Cowboy and A.F. but no reply as yet? Figured maybe a lot of requests and they just haven't caught up to mine yet....

24 minutes ago, -^Cro§Bow^- said:

Anyone actually get a return email with payment details upon sending an email to order yet? I did so on the 20th and included my LTOs UID to place an order for both TNT Cowboy and A.F. but no reply as yet? Figured maybe a lot of requests and they just haven't caught up to mine yet....

Your not alone.  I sent my email (for A.F.) on June 21st and have not received a response either.

3 hours ago, save2600 said:

Maybe they're busy squashing last minute bugs?   :grin:

No bugs to squash. All replies to emails have been sent out. 

3 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

Your not alone.  I sent my email (for A.F.) on June 21st and have not received a response either.

A reply was sent to your s*******@gmail.com  on June 22nd. Please check your junk mail folder!