IGNORED

A.F. “Anthropomorphic Force” (Kai Magazine/Elektronite) for Intellivision.

1 hour ago, Kai_Magazine said:

Hi, I never did a proper manual for Ninja Odyssey so there isn't one just yet.

Once the CIB is a go there will be new manuals with Elektronite format for the 3 games.

Yes, we will be doing proper Elektronite formated manuals for the 'CIB' release in Spring 2020. 

We've suspended sales of all 3 games due to lack of cartridges. We will be doing a print run in April and making the materials to make the game 'complete in box' then and opening sales of CIB copies at the Portland show. 

• Like 2

On 11/29/2019 at 7:49 AM, Elektronite said:

We've suspended sales of all 3 games due to lack of cartridges. We will be doing a print run in April and making the materials to make the game 'complete in box' then and opening sales of CIB copies at the Portland show. 

Does that still apply with the Portland show moving from Oct to Aug in 2020? Asking cause NY to Portland is a long trip for me, and I'm already annoyed that PRGE is gonna be before the Amico launch.

10 hours ago, gunoz said:

Does that still apply with the Portland show moving from Oct to Aug in 2020? Asking cause NY to Portland is a long trip for me, and I'm already annoyed that PRGE is gonna be before the Amico launch.

We intend to open sales of the 'complete in box' version at Portland in August. Mail order right after the Portland show. 

We will be selling materials for loose cartridges as soon as they are available. 

• Like 2

On 12/6/2019 at 2:47 AM, Elektronite said:

We intend to open sales of the 'complete in box' version at Portland in August. Mail order right after the Portland show. 

We will be selling materials for loose cartridges as soon as they are available. 

I missed this game at the show! How can I pick up a copy for my LTO drive?