IGNORED

Where in the world is Rev?

nanochess

Hi there.

Here is something I've been coding one hour per week and so. At last a game where Rev and Cmart appear!!! :grin:

Apparently Rev got some Spiker carts from Cmart and now is running around the world. Your job if you decide to accept it is to travel around the 7 countries of the World (there are more?) trying to catch Rev. :P

You are given clues of where Rev is, but take in account that your plane takes some hours to reach its destination. ;)

You only need to press numbers in the keypad.

Enjoy it!

The small letter: No Revs or Cmarts were harmed during the production of this game

post-30245-0-42518100-1555730657.gif

where.rom

• Like 21

This game is coming soon. Complete in box, patch, plushy, serial numbered. For a low price of 75.00. Stay tuned for details.

Indeed it will be expanded for more countries and more graphics.

There will be one of three random plushies inside the box, one showing a running smiling Rev with a bunch of Spiker cartridges, another a cmart with the hands on the hair, and another a nanochess sitting over a bunch of money. :P

• Like 6

That goes without saying of course. Wait until the Shit Show level. Simply epic. ????

Man Rev really got himself in an Epic Adventure here. Usually that was left for Eric and his Epic adventures.

Will those missing overlays make an appearance. Lol

• Like 1

Man Rev really got himself in an Epic Adventure here. Usually that was left for Eric and his Epic adventures.

Will those missing overlays make an appearance. Lol

Actually, this was a surprise to me. I didnt know about it until someone alerted me to this thread. Havent decided if Oscar loves me or hates me now after this!!!! Lmao

• Like 2

Actually, this was a surprise to me. I didnt know about it until someone alerted me to this thread. Havent decided if Oscar loves me or hates me now after this!!!! Lmao

Nobody knows if he loves or hates you. ;)

Could be a love hate kind of thing .. kinda kool being a video game star !!!