IGNORED

Need contact with Harmony team - missing shipment number

Dgardino

First of all I´d like to congratulate Harmony team regarding its excellent job with its Harmony cartridges. I´ve just ordered a Harmony Encore for myself and for some reason I´m not being able to contact batari or anyone in the Harmony team about my shipment tracking number. Unfortunately here in my country (Brazil) the postal services are not reliable and I need to have some way to track it down so I can keep track of where it is. So I´m asking you guys to help me find someone who can help me on this issue since I can´t reach batari on PM nor anyone on the emails provided on Harmony website. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Dgardino

• 2 weeks later...

First of all I´d like to congratulate Harmony team regarding its excellent job with its Harmony cartridges. I´ve just ordered a Harmony Encore for myself and for some reason I´m not being able to contact batari or anyone in the Harmony team about my shipment tracking number. Unfortunately here in my country (Brazil) the postal services are not reliable and I need to have some way to track it down so I can keep track of where it is. So I´m asking you guys to help me find someone who can help me on this issue since I can´t reach batari on PM nor anyone on the emails provided on Harmony website. Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I haven't been on the forums in a bit, but I did get one of your messages and sent the tracking number along on April 22. However, if you still don't have it let me know.

Batari. I have both the original Harmony and the Harmony Encore Carts. I love them both. But last night my Harmony Encore cart stopped working. I tried it with and without several SD cards and it is not working, while my Original Harmony works great with the same SD Cards. I purchased the Harmony Encore cart roughly 6 months ago from the AtariAge store. Is there a way to return it for repair or have it replaced with a new one. Look forward to your assistance.

Yes. and it still wil not function. According to the AtariAge store it says to contact Batari for any exchanges or returns. How can I reach him via e-mail to contact and send my cart for repair or replacement. Thanks for your assistance