IGNORED

Was this really worth it...

retroeight

Apparently not, as the seller got negative feedback..

Screen Shot 2019-04-21 at 7.37.47 PM.png

I looked at the auction, and the seller says nothing about that "Air Raid" being a reproduction, and the fact that it's even part of the title and description shows the seller is using that to try entice people to bid.

If the buyer was smart, he or she would file a claim against the seller using eBay's Money Back Guarantee. From the full details of the policy, which I found here:

If a buyer reports that an item is counterfeit, and there are strong indicators that the item is counterfeit, we may not require the buyer to return the item to the seller. The buyer agrees to cooperate with us to ensure proper disposal of the item. In such instances, we refund the buyer for the full cost of the item and original shipping, and the seller reimburses us for the refund. The buyer may not sell the item on eBay or elsewhere.

The buyer could also file a PayPal "item not as described" claim.

..Al

• Like 2

Apparently not, as the seller got negative feedback..

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2019-04-21 at 7.37.47 PM.png

I looked at the auction, and the seller says nothing about that "Air Raid" being a reproduction, and the fact that it's even part of the title and description shows the seller is using that to try entice people to bid.

If the buyer was smart, he or she would file a claim against the seller using eBay's Money Back Guarantee. From the full details of the policy, which I found here:

The buyer could also file a PayPal "item not as described" claim.

..Al

But they have 94.6% positive feedback

every seller has at least 1 bad review

But they have 94.6% positive feedback

every seller has at least 1 bad review

I got a Neutral a while back which pissed me off. The guy from Canada bought a watch from me in Texas. He saw how much the shipping was, paid for it, and then when he got it, he got upset with me that he had to pay some kind of import tax. I don't know... it told him what he was going to pay. The neutral did nothing... but whatever.

Only Negative I got was from some guy who bought an NES Team Tap from me several years ago. He was from Denmark. The guy bought it, paid for it on Tuesday, and I told him I'd ship it on Friday. By Thursday he was asking me why I hadn't shipped it yet. I told him I'd ship it on Friday after work or Saturday morning. Next thing I know, he demands a refund, so I went ahead and refunded him. But then he posted a negative... "DOES NOT LIKE TO SEND, NEVER AGAIN!" ... ? I was so confused.