Karl G

Does anyone have an Encore and a Light Sixer?

@ZeroPage Homebrew

OK when I responded I must have just had a mini stroke. LOL

I do have a I light sixer it's my childhood one. Not modded. 

I have a Vader - AV Modded. - Not sure if that would reproduce the same issues. 

I have a 7800 AV - S-Video Modded - Same as above. Not sure if this helps. 

I must have been combining these into some sort of Super Console that I thought would be the same as your request. Sorry. 

I will still drop the games on my Encore and have a go on the AV Modded ones and see what I come up with. Sorry to shoot my mouth of so quick. I wasn't thinking straight. :roll:

2 hours ago, groundtrooper said:

I must have been combining these into some sort of Super Console that I thought would be the same as your request. Sorry. 

I will still drop the games on my Encore and have a go on the AV Modded ones and see what I come up with. Sorry to shoot my mouth of so quick. I wasn't thinking straight. :roll:

No problem! It'll still be good to get more test cases, probably the most interesting one would be the 7800 S-Video modded one.

- James

A console that exploits this incompatibility is on its way to me so I can sort this out. I will let you all know how it goes.

• Like 1

Don't have a modded light sixer, but did just try it out on a modded wood grain 4 switch, all black, and a heavy sixer.  All worked as they should, with no hiccups as far as I could tell.  Zippy, Robot Zed, and Penult all seemed to function without going dark.

33 minutes ago, McCallister said:

Don't have a modded light sixer, but did just try it out on a modded wood grain 4 switch, all black, and a heavy sixer.  All worked as they should, with no hiccups as far as I could tell.  Zippy, Robot Zed, and Penult all seemed to function without going dark.

Thanks so much for trying the games out on your consoles. What kind of mods do you have on your systems: composite, svideo, component or RGB?

- James

8 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Thanks so much for trying the games out on your consoles. What kind of mods do you have on your systems: composite, svideo, component or RGB?

- James

Knew I was forgeting something important...svideo/composite on all three. 

• Like 1