IGNORED

Would anyone be interested in old Atari computer magazines?

bfollowell

Since our subdivision is having the first of their two annual yard sales this weekend, my wife and I have been cleaning on our attic. I know I have lots of stuff to go through. I have several large boxes of Atari computer magazines, mostly Analog, ST-Log, Antic, and STart. I've had pdfs of all of these for quite some time, so I know those are prime discard material. I haven't looked at any of them in almost twenty years as I just pull up the pdf if I'm interested in reading through any of them. Sometime after the yard sale I plan to start going through other items, like those magazines, and getting rid of anything that I have an electronic copy of. I'm just gauging interest to see if anyone would be interested in them or if I should just plan on sending them to the landfill. Most were read through cover to cover many times and are well worn and loved. I would gauge the condition of the best of them as Good, and then down from there. Some have subscription stickers, from people I don't know. Some have torn covers or covers that have come off but are still there.

Keeping in mind that the best of them are a far cry from what I would consider collectible condition, would anyone be interested in these for their collection? If so, I'll try to catalog them when I start going through things in a few weeks and will post here before discarding anything. It goes against my grain to just throw something like this out, but I have access to them electronically and I must stop hoarding things I never use, but I'd much rather these go to a good home if anyone is interested in them rather than trashing them.

Let me know what you guys think.

• Like 2

OK, I've already received a couple of PMs from interested parties, so I'll let them know when I go through everything and see what I have. If they change their minds later, when I get everything ready, I'll post back to this thread then. I'll be glad to see these go to good homes.