IGNORED

F-15 Strike Eagle Modded

Binarygeek

Hi Folks

I started playing around with F15 Strike Eagle to see if I could get some additional fuel. Well, one thing led to another and I ended up with this.

1. Unlimited fuel. Drop your tanks before the fuel hits about 14K, and you'll have 30K. You can do this again and again.

2. Always rescued on bail out.

3. Unlimited gun rounds.

4. Unlimited bombs and missiles. Just hit the fire button and the missile will fire. No need to select a missile.

5. You missiles are just relentless and stay in the air for quite a while. If there is an enemy plane, your missile will hunt him down.

6. Authentication is always "G".

I've had a blast with this.

F15 Strike Eagle Mod.ATR

post-30837-0-33704000-1556215600_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

i like what you've done but unlimited is something I don't like unless it's just a trainer,

G is for 'GO' so that fits.

Would it be possible to just have extended fuel like when decked out with added fuel pods, or extra ammo, the missile upgrade is something realistic so that's cool, provided you don't become your own target :)

Edited by _The Doctor__

I remember that trick when you run out of fuel :I guess it was to press and hold "A" (afterburner or something like that), so you can get back to the base.

I used to do that , but it is somehow pointless, in the sense that most of the game experience is to keep an eye in all the different things going on, like the fuel level.

• Like 2

are you working off the real disk or something floating around the net, I remember some glitches, but thought they were handled at some point. Okay folks, let's all find our original bought disks and solve some mysteries. ;)

I'd prefer a glitch free version, with extended items like today is all I'm saying. Or a mid air refueling :)

are you working off the real disk or something floating around the net, I remember some glitches, but thought they were handled at some point. Okay folks, let's all find our original bought disks and solve some mysteries. ;)

I'd prefer a glitch free version, with extended items like today is all I'm saying. Or a mid air refueling :)

Working off the real disk.

Hey all,

The disk I posted had a few things that needed revising. I usually only work on the Omnimon OS, but when I ran it with the stock OS the Authenticate had changed and a bail out ALWAYS resulted in capture. Fortunately, the fix was very simple and now they work the same on the stock, Omnimon and Omniview OS's. If somebody could delete the above file, I would be most grateful. I've posted the revised copy.

Since some of you would like to make just your own favorite mods to the program, I've also posted a list of the mods. You'll need a sector editor to make your changes.

1) Authenticate - Sector 152, byte 70. From 0A D2 to 00 D8.

2) Always Rescue on Bailout - Sector 126, byte 2A. From 0A D2 to 00 D8.

3) Max Starting Fuel - Sector 119, byte 10. From 5A to 7F.b

4) Max Fuel with Tanks Dropped - Sector 131, byte 5A. From 34 BC to 00 7F.

5) Unlimited Gun Ammo - Sector 229, byte 24. From 4C 18 70 to EA EA EA.

6) Max Bombs and Missiles - Sector 199, byte E. From 4C DB 61 to EA EA EA.

7) ECM Always On - Sector 195, byte 2B. 20 FD 78 to EA EA EA.

Note - Once the ECM is activated, it stays on even though it is silent.

Regards,

Rick

Atari F15 Mod FIXED.ATR

• Like 1

Suggestion - I see such blanket trainers as being able to just totally spoil the game experience.

I think a menu allowing selecting each cheat would be much better.

Also... I'm fairly sure when I got this game in the day, it was very easy to convert to an executable file, which would be a preferable format for most people.

• Like 1