IGNORED

All Vectrex compatible "MiniVex" controllers prices SLASHED

Been striving for months to streamline and improve production methods as well as find better deals on parts and materials, and I'm finally there. All MiniVex controllers for the Vectrex are now $99 plus shipping. Except the MiniVex I, that one's $89. You can see pictures and descriptions of each model in the Vectrex forum here on AtariAge, or visit my eBay page at:

eBay Seller: classicgamesandcarsfan1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Thank you to all who have helped MiniVex to become established in the classic gaming community.

Larry

• Like 1

BinaryStar software carries a multi-game cartridge that's full of spinner compatible games. Some of these are titles from the original Vectrex library that have been modified for use with a spinner. I don't know how to post a direct link to that site, but it should be easy to find.

Larry

Binary Star Software:

• Like 1

There's a couple left on E-bay right now. Very affordable. Great seller. type - "Vectrex spin" - be sure the search is worldwide.

Thanks man!!!!! Just grabbed a cart. Really appreciate the heads up.

BTW..... Controller arrived, looks really nice. Can't wait to give it a spin!

Edited by Machine