IGNORED

The Lynx Gaming Packet by Kale Swindell

bfollowell

I've seen this document, and the author, referenced on numerous Atari sites, but I've never been able to find a copy of the document itself. I was going through a bunch of old retro stuff from the attic and came across a copy. I must've paid the $15 asking price almost 30 years ago, a complete rip-off considering it was just a bunch of badly photocopied pages, but I was new to the Lynx and just had to have it. I scanned it at work tonight and thought I'd post it here for anyone it may interest.

There's really nothing here that you can't find in any number of locations on the Internet somewhere, but I thought it might be a neat reminder of how we used to have to get this stuff back in the day, just a few short years before the Internet as we now know it started to emerge.

Lynx Gaming Packet, The.pdf

• Like 3

That's really cool. I've been trying to collect various tips, cheats and walkthroughs for Lynx games over at Atari Gamer, unfortunately most I come across are image photocopies like this and converting it to text means manually typing it out. Maybe one day I'll get to doing it all!

Hmmm... few titles that I'd never heard of - such a shame they never saw the light of day :(

If you really want to see a whole lot of Lynx games you've not heard of before, check out the 'Explore Atari Lynx Games' pages here - https://atarigamer.com/explore

Have a look in the various homebrew sections, most of the games are playable online too :)

• Like 2