TomBrazil

FS Emerson Arcadia 2001 Star Chess CIB

Hello guys. I have this CIB title in Brazil.

I'm considering offers, please PM if you're interested.

post-6332-0-12782600-1556367421_thumb.jpeg

post-6332-0-34708600-1556367431_thumb.jpeg

post-6332-0-25294300-1556367443_thumb.jpeg

post-6332-0-86966300-1556367452_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

Thanx, man. I have a Leisure-Vision and I got a CIB copy of the Leisure version, with manuals in English and French, etc. I believe is still more rare?

The lv is probably a little more rare but most people want the Emerson branded titles. So this 1 is probably worth more to most people.

Yep, the US Arcadia 2001 versions are almost always the most desirable. Out of 22 confirmed US releases, Star Chess is about the 4th or 5th rarest. It only turns up 3 or 3 times a year on Ebay. I'm kinda curious: did you obtain this copy in Brazil, or from somewhere overseas?

I got it overseas. In Brazil, I know no one collecting this stuff besides me LOL

• Like 1

I am fairly certain I have the largest arcadia collection in the world now. But I agree that very few people collect this stuff.....especially beyond the Emerson releases. I have both versions or else I would be interested. There are certain titles for various clones I would be very happy to find still ;)

I am fairly certain I have the largest arcadia collection in the world now. But I agree that very few people collect this stuff.....especially beyond the Emerson releases. I have both versions or else I would be interested. There are certain titles for various clones I would be very happy to find still ;)

Always good to know. Sometimes I wish I had more time to devote to this kind of stuff.

• Like 1

Yes, if you get any other clone games let me know. I still need a couple leisurevision titles too.

You definitely see all this stuff far far less than we used to.

I seem to have less and less time for this stuff as well, glad I collected what I have in the past :)