IGNORED

"AgaCart" my version of the Atari Lynx SD cartridge

rj1307

On 9/6/2019 at 11:07 PM, necrocia said:

Hey everyone, I've made an online LNX to LYX converter, should simplify things. I've not tested it extensively yet, so looking for feedback. I've converted a few ROMs already, Assembloids included, they ran fine.

Here's the link...

https://atarigamer.com/lynx/lnx2lyx

Thanks for this! It worked perfectly for my Xenophobe Unlimited Health Hack rom!

• Like 1

I've got a small issue with mine, though it has been sitting in its case for a couple of months so maybe that why - the shell seems to have warped. Not a big deal but it does make it a little more difficult to insert.

I received an Agacart cartridge, but I'm having trouble getting it to work. My Lynx II is unmodified and I selected a number via the blue buttons. The cartridge displayed P after selecting a number and then after a few seconds it stops, but the console itself freezes for a few minutes until it turns off. I tried both batteries and AC adapter. Nothing.

Try pulling the Agacart just a tiny bit up in the cart slot. I had the same issue when I first fired mine up. But then after using a few actual carts and verifying the lynx was good, I popped the Aga back in and it has worked fine ever since.

1 hour ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

Try pulling the Agacart just a tiny bit up in the cart slot. I had the same issue when I first fired mine up. But then after using a few actual carts and verifying the lynx was good, I popped the Aga back in and it has worked fine ever since.

Popping in the cart close to the left side finally got the cart working.