rj1307

"AgaCart" my version of the Atari Lynx SD cartridge

Hi @rj1307,

I would be interested in acquiring another cart (as I've already purchased from you in the past and I've been very satisfied).

Thank you, and please, let me know how to proceed on the payment.

Cheers

Hi @rj1307

I would like to buy one. I live in France.

May be Christmas 2019 ?

Thanks in advance to add me in the list.

Edited by RadiATIon

I updated the list. Probably in the second week of December I will send messages to those interested, at the moment I am waiting for the PCB, for this I need a few days for soldering and assembling the cartridges and tests. Due to the pre-Christmas period, shipments will probably go longer.

16 minutes ago, rj1307 said:

Cart cost: 220PLN/ 52EUR/ 45GBP/ 57USD,  shipping 25PLN/ 5EUR/ 5GBP/ 6USD

That’s great, thanks!

i will definitely want one, however I won’t be able to until early next year (I’ve just gotten Wyvern Tales so my Lynx budget is now in recharge mode! 😆 ). 
Thanks for all the hard work

You have been added to the list. Unfortunately, you have to wait for a week for the cartridges, although I have already received the PCB, but there is no chance that I would put it together before Silly Venture  :(

Hi rj307, I'm interested in x1 AGA cartridge, please add me to the list! (My location is Italy!)

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks!

It'd be great if you could add me to your list. I am from Spain. Tell me about payment method when you msg me if you wish. 

Nice work, pal!

I updated the list. I am asking you for some patience, at the moment matters related to Silly Venture have the highest priority. ;) 
Everyone will receive a private message, the first shipments by the end of next week.

13 hours ago, rj1307 said:

I updated the list. I am asking you for some patience, at the moment matters related to Silly Venture have the highest priority. ;) 
Everyone will receive a private message, the first shipments by the end of next week.

Thanks for the update :thumbsup: