rj1307

"AgaCart" my version of the Atari Lynx SD cartridge

@rj1307

Hi Rafat,

Outstanding! Thanks very much for all your efforts here. Everything is working wonderfully. Much appreciated. Really great work.

Cheers,

I would also like to buy one. Could you please add me to the list (shipping to Germany)

Thanks!

ComLynx is communication between consoles, and it does not depend on the cart, so I do not see a reason not to work. :)

ComLynx is communication between consoles, and it does not depend on the cart, so I do not see a reason not to work. :)

I used ComLynx with the Saint cart without problem, so it should work with the AgaCart, too. One of the main reasons I got another card was that I could play everything with three players (if I ever get my boys interested at the same time).

I got my cart today and the whole package is outstanding, both the cartridge and the box are real works of 3D-print art.

Rafat, would you be willing to tell us the brand of 3D printer and filament you use for this? The quality is great.

The design looks so nice that I would like to get one as well.

Received mine yesterday. Works great! Really awesome and very easy to use!
Highly recommended!

Posted (edited)

The design looks so nice that I would like to get one as well.

Karri, should I add you to the list?

Rafat, would you be willing to tell us the brand of 3D printer and filament you use for this? The quality is great.

I have a Prusa i3 MK2.5S + MMU2 color module. Filament PLA Fiberlogy. This is how my set looks:

fae2512bef833831med.jpg

Edited by rj1307
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

Yes, add me to the list. I am really impressed by the multi-colour design.

I was trying to switch filaments halfway in the print but the result was crap with my Monoprice printer.

Edited by karri

I was trying to switch filaments halfway in the print but the result was crap with my Monoprice printer.

Do you have a Marlin firmware in the printer? Did you use the M600 command in g-code to change the filament?

I have never changed the firmware. I did pause the print by some command in GCODE. But currently I got a new heating element etc and need to find time to change it.

The problem was cooling of ABS that resulted in material not sticking to previous layer.

Posted (edited)

Hi! Please add me on your list for AgaCart cartidge!

Regards

P.S. I think it's very smart design.

Edited by AKG

I received mine in the mail today. I was floored with the quality of the cartridge and the packaging / collector's case. Just beautiful stuff. Thanks so much for putting these out there for us all!

- Blaine

• Like 1