IGNORED

FS: Xbox 360 Consoles & Accessories

boxpressed

I've got several Xbox 360 consoles and accessories for sale. I have multiples. All have been tested and work.

• Bare Xbox 360 Slim (matte or glossy), no hard drive or power supply. $25
  • OEM 250GB hard drive, $15 (with purchase of console only)
  • OEM power supply, $10 (with purchase of console only)
  • OEM wireless controller (white or black), $5 (with purchase of console only)
  • Kinect, $10
  • Xbox 360 original white with 60GB HDD (works). $20
  • Nyko Intercooler for original Xbox 360 (new in open box, sold only with above). $10

I also have many games but don't want to list them here. LMK if you're looking for anything in particular. Most common games will be $2-$3.

Everything is good shape and tested, although there will be light scratches and scuffs on the consoles. The pads on the controller analog sticks may be worn down. Not really interested in selling the accessories only.

Will send photos upon request.

Buyer pays for Priority Mail shipping to CONUS only from 54701 zip. Xbox 360 Slim weighs 6 pounds without a HDD.

PayPal goods and services (not friends and family). Thanks!

• Like 1

I have a psu and I believe controllers as I had RROD and pitched it.... These prices are cheap enough to get another - and one that wont fry on me - to buy it just so I can play Chromehounds in local mode!!! Drop me a PM if you'd be down with selling just the unit and hard disk.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a psu and I believe controllers as I had RROD and pitched it.... These prices are cheap enough to get another - and one that wont fry on me - to buy it just so I can play Chromehounds in local mode!!! Drop me a PM if you'd be down with selling just the unit and hard disk.

Hi. I'm sorry, but I must have missed this post. Are you looking for the original model or the slim?

Also, I should be getting more of the slims in soon at the same prices. Not tested yet, however.

PMs if interested.

I have a few more Xbox 360 consoles for sale. I don't have power supplies for all of them, just one for the 360 S (two prong) and one for the 360 E (one prong).

Here's the Call of Duty Modern Warfare limited edition with 320GB HDD. Tested and working. Makes cool COD (I assume) noises when turned on or disc is ejected.

This one is $60 (includes 320GB HDD) without power supply, $70 with.

I'll post photos of the others as I test them. Prices are listed in the first post for regular models.

I also have a ton of 360 sports games. I'll throw a few in for free if you want them with your console purchase.

post-30018-0-25273000-1559244865_thumb.jpg

Here's another Model 1439, this time in matte. Same price as the model above.

I can provide pics of the back of any of these is anyone is interested. I will also list them on eBay (for a little higher price bc fees), so it's possible that one model may be sold out.

post-30018-0-28682700-1559539515_thumb.jpg