IGNORED

Show your pig!

nanochess

I'll have to look for it. I think should be in one of the plastic drawers I have on my TV/PS4/Colecovision/and more desk. I don't think I have the instruction and the plastic bag anymore. I gave the bacon flavored Dum-Dum to my niece for Christmas few years ago. I guess I'm not a very good collector. And I'm too tired to look and take a picture since I got home from work. Maybe tomorrow morning when my body stop aching.

• Like 1

I have everything, but I am not sure if Tattoos were included. To be honest, I I'd knew who the programmer was I never would have bought it. So its kind of the shame corner in my shelf. Its ironic that it was a game to criticize cash grabbing and was programmed by one of the biggest cash grappers the community had seen so far :lol:

Edit: I checked it and its lust the cart, the bag, the small piece of paper and the lolly. No Tattos were included in my copy, because I am 100% sure I just opened the bag to take out the cart and closed it right away.

Edited by Ignorama

I find the irony you made out of place. Piggy Bank wasn't made to criticize the cash grabbing attitude. It was a kind of funny reaction for the Blix incident: a very limited edition of 30 copies put for sale at 30 or 35 bucks at CGE 2014 (for a total of 900 or 1,050 bucks: not a big deal for Good Deal Games actually); despite the not so high quality of the game - even though I find it entertaining - its price in the after market rose immediately and to purchase a copy became very difficult and expansive for the collectors who couldn't buy it in Las Vegas. Some resellers sold it at 10-20 times the price they had paid it, that's true, but the publisher didn't get any extra money from Blix at the time.

I have everything, but I am not sure if Tattoos were included. To be honest, I I'd knew who the programmer was I never would have bought it. So its kind of the shame corner in my shelf. Its ironic that it was a game to criticize cash grabbing and was programmed by one of the biggest cash grappers the community had seen so far :lol:

Edit: I checked it and its lust the cart, the bag, the small piece of paper and the lolly. No Tattos were included in my copy, because I am 100% sure I just opened the bag to take out the cart and closed it right away.

It's a great game and very well done platformer. Nicely animated and excellent music.

If you don't want to have it, you can always sell it, many interested guys here.

I find the irony you made out of place. Piggy Bank wasn't made to criticize the cash grabbing attitude. It was a kind of funny reaction for the Blix incident

You point out what I said. It was in a time when much heat was around, because the whole "new game" thing got out of control.

@nanochess

Havent played it enough, but first impression was not overwhelming. It got a lot hype out of the situation back then and even I voted it to the GotY, caused by my grieve towards Elektronite back then and the situation that my vote could lose them the GotY title. Pretty sad move from my side and even more sad if you look at the whole story and how it turned out.

All in all its quite simple: The game came out long after the announced and paid games should have been released and somebody was bragging all over the place that he could get a GotY done in two weeks. Unfortunately thats everything he got done in all the years.

So sorry, but I really can not celebrate this piece of software for anything else than beeing a piece of the dark past of the Intellivision-homebrews.

Yeah, I definitely could sell it, but I wont do this for 30 bucks, because its the shizo situation I live in as a collector. 30 bucks seems not worth to get rid of a hard to come by game. So I just put it in the dark corner of my shelf, as a memorial to not follow every hype and be more critical about supporting some projects. And as some may know I am no reseller-Dude, so selling it with much profit is just not my way of collecting.