IGNORED

Edladdin Controller question

stdjxf15

Excellent joystick and Ed is great to work with. I own this and the Supreme 78: All-Play 4/8.

BTW, the Super Twin is not just a twin stick, but also provides true independent (player 1 and player 2) gameplay. If you do purchase this controller, Don't forget T:ME Salvo and Railslider :)

post-21941-0-17299000-1556643163.jpg

• Like 2

Great company. Bought a kickstarter Coleco controller converter box, not something they made a ton of...Ed discovered some incompatibility with certain games and fixed it (which was real modifications, adding a switch and battery) on his dime. Can't beat service like that.

And I'm not trying to have them NOT sell another awesome controller...but I always say their SeaGull 78 Sega-to-Atari converter is the best option.

• Like 3

Like sramirez2008 I own the Super Twin 78 & the Supreme 78: All-Play 4/8. Both are excellent. Great customer service. I had an issue with my Super Twin 78 when I got it. It was rapid firing on every game for some reason. We tried to troubleshoot and fix long distance but couldn't get it worked out. So I sent is back Ed replaced/repaired and sent it back.

• Like 2

Great company. Bought a kickstarter Coleco controller converter box, not something they made a ton of...Ed discovered some incompatibility with certain games and fixed it (which was real modifications, adding a switch and battery) on his dime. Can't beat service like that.

And I'm not trying to have them NOT sell another awesome controller...but I always say their SeaGull 78 Sega-to-Atari converter is the best option.

SeaGull 78 is an excellent product!

• Like 6

Thanks to everyone for your kind words. We take it serious and do our best.

The area where we need improvement is faster turnaround. Edladdin work tends to queue up and be knocked out in batches in between traveling and building of products for our sound therapy equipment company and the third party clients we serve. I feel bad about it, but it can sometimes take a while to get everyone caught back up, which sucks if you're the guy that ordered the day I left town for two weeks. Thankfully the retro community is used to long lead times and has been very patient all along, so we are grateful for that. But its an area where we are actively working to streamline our fulfillment cycle.

Best rgds,

Ed

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/3/2019 at 5:15 PM, edladdin said:

Thanks to everyone for your kind words. We take it serious and do our best.

The area where we need improvement is faster turnaround. Edladdin work tends to queue up and be knocked out in batches in between traveling and building of products for our sound therapy equipment company and the third party clients we serve. I feel bad about it, but it can sometimes take a while to get everyone caught back up, which sucks if you're the guy that ordered the day I left town for two weeks. Thankfully the retro community is used to long lead times and has been very patient all along, so we are grateful for that. But its an area where we are actively working to streamline our fulfillment cycle.

Best rgds,

Ed

Do you know if you will have the Supreme 78 All-Play 4/8 in stock anytime soon? 

My old college roommate is coming to visit in September, and I'd love to have one of those for Ms. Pac-Man.  Our dorm used to have a dry-erase board with our high scores in the old days, it would be great to resume the competition all these years later. ;)

• Like 1

On 8/4/2019 at 4:07 PM, Starius said:

8 in stock anytime soon? 

My old college roommate is coming to visit in September, and I'd love to have one of those for Ms. Pac-Man.  Our dorm used to have a dry-erase board with our high scores in the old days, it would be great to resume

Probably not anytime soon, though we SHOULD get them eventually.  We have another 12-15 amplifiers to sell before we will be ready to buy another batch of the cases that yield the Supreme panels.

Ed

• Like 1

9 hours ago, edladdin said:

Probably not anytime soon, though we SHOULD get them eventually.  We have another 12-15 amplifiers to sell before we will be ready to buy another batch of the cases that yield the Supreme panels.

Ed

Thanks for the update!

I'll keep my eyes out until the time comes, then.

• Like 1