IGNORED

Quo Vadis, new game

I guess if we dont follow someones Facebook page now,we miss out.

It used to be that if an Intellivision Homebrew was being sold the for sale announcement would be here on Atariage.

Obviously,not anymore! :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

I guess if we dont follow someones Facebook page now,we miss out.

It used to be that if an Intellivision Homebrew was being sold the for sale announcement would be here on Atariage.

Obviously,not anymore! :thumbsdown:

Some people were driven off from AA.

Some people were driven off from AA.

And most people here know the reasons for that.

Limited edition Expo games,secret limited releases and pre-payment for games that never got released.

Add to that cart only or rom first releases and then you have one big mess.

Oh yea,and pre-paid clubs too!

I have been part of all of it purchase wise to keep up,but it does get pretty taxing effort and expense wise. Good times!

• Like 4

Its definitely to the point that the collecting aspect of it is no longer fun.

When it was a new high quality game released ever few months publicly it was fun and great to look forward to.

All these new tactical selling methods, buying games in pieces, limited releases, secret releases, clubs, pre payments stolen, crazy higher prices, developers stealing other authors works...it's stopped being fun....for me anyway. :(

Edited by stupus
  • Like 4

Limited edition Expo games,secret limited releases and pre-payment for games that never got released.

Add to that cart only or rom first releases and then you have one big mess.

Oh yea,and pre-paid clubs too!

I don't know in which the above categories "stealing publically posted source code, playing dumb and think nobody would notice" belongs, but AFAIK that is the main reason a collective in Italy are running things on their own.

The 3d printed grey shell of the cartridge looks very bad

in case you are not familiar with the matter, even though I don't hold it in my hand (yet) I see it's a repro of the Parker shell. That said you may still not like it, of course.

I don't know in which the above categories "stealing publically posted source code, playing dumb and think nobody would notice" belongs, but AFAIK that is the main reason a collective in Italy are running things on their own.

At least now I know where to find them.

Isn't the guy selling this game the same one who is selling the stolen code Gyruss?

Edited by wolfy62

in case you are not familiar with the matter, even though I don't hold it in my hand (yet) I see it's a repro of the Parker shell. That said you may still not like it, of course.

Are we looking at the same pictures ? Have you seen the cracks and the stripes ? Look closer and tell me

I was looking at their pictures in attach (from the same facebook page!)

This is one of the cheapest and badly refined 3d print I've ever seen for cartridges

post-22013-0-25373100-1556809704_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

It physically fit and loads, but it's still kinda buggy. Immediately after you start the game you can pass through a brick wall (on the right) and fall into lava and die. It also flickers a decent amount.

It is not perfect but it is fine. And not obvious.

It physically fit and loads, but it's still kinda buggy. Immediately after you start the game you can pass through a brick wall (on the right) and fall into lava and die. It also flickers a decent amount.

I felt like I am going to crack the cart or system trying to get it in.

Rev,were you serious about trying sandpaper?