doctor_x

Does it Exist?: Original Star Raiders Artwork POSTER.

Tim Lapetino's ART OF ATARI Poster Book has the 2600 art in poster form, but not the A8 original.

• Like 1

Tim Lapetino's ART OF ATARI Poster Book has the 2600 art in poster form, but not the A8 original.

yea I saw that and I may buy that one too.. But the 8bit version is what I'm hunting for... I bought a B rated box from B&C today which I will frame if nothing else.. But a full size poster would be killer..

NOT a poster, but a pretty good front cover of manual.

post-10165-0-73020000-1556787765_thumb.png

• Like 10

Was there a point of sale Star Raiders poster?

We at Maplin had quite a few POS posters but I don't remember one for Star Raiders, the box and game pretty much sold itself, the box as you can see above is a thing of beauty, such wonderful artwork.

• Like 1

Tim Lapetino's wonderful book Art of Atari lists the 400/800 Star Raider's artist as McCormack (can't seem to find 1st name), 5200 art by Robert Hunt, and 2600 artwork by Terry Hoff.

Never seen an original poster, though I have a Star Raiders T-Shirt from back then

I may take that high res pic early in this post and see if a graphics shop can do a poster up for me... if they can i will get some made and offer them for only the cost of duplication... crossing fingers.