IGNORED

Someone got a deal

retroeight

I mean.... It's not an amazing deal. $21 for an Atari VCS and 13 games is really good. It will cost more to ship it than $21.

Assume it works and then all you need is a joystick and some cleaning and an adapter for tv.

I would have grabbed it had I seen it.

lloyd

Launch edition is the new thing.

True...Such a stupid "buzzword".

I'm sure a couple of people used it legitimately on ebay, before the boneheads decided it sounded cool; Truth be damned.

It totally reminds me of back when I bought a SEGA CDX on Ebay...I was getting pissed off over the amount of people selling their Sega Genesis and throwing in the word "CDX" in the title of their auction...

Strangely, a group of us began to troll the people who were doing that by asking where the CDs go and so on...A few people got mad and pulled their auctions. I ended up writing to them to explain the difference a little bit and told them to look up CDXs and see that they were an entirely different system.

I told them they wouldn't put their Yugo up for sale on eBay and call it a Cadillac in the description. (I just hope I wasn't giving them ideas) :lolblue:

• 1 month later...