IGNORED

Activision Tennis Hacks

We love to see new sprite hacks, but they don't all have to be in separate threads. I have merged the fourteen original Activision Tennis threads into one; if you create any new hacks of this game, please post them here instead of starting a new thread. Thanks!

• Like 2

Technically, how much work would it be to put all the hacks into one ROM and use game selection to choose variant? Or perhaps the game already contains tennis variants so you would need to overload it by two stages of selection. Probably more work than it is worth, but an interesting idea.

• Like 2

XENO TENNIS NEO

Just polished up Jim's Xeno Tennis hack a little.

attachicon.gifXeno Tennis NEO.png

BIN:attachicon.gifXeno Tennis NEO.bin

Oh I like! Way to go on finding the color codes.

Technically, how much work would it be to put all the hacks into one ROM and use game selection to choose variant? Or perhaps the game already contains tennis variants so you would need to overload it by two stages of selection. Probably more work than it is worth, but an interesting idea.

That is a process I would like to learn. How to take multiple games and combine them (like I want to do with the Miner 2049er and Miner 2049er 2) where you could have combined levels. Or in this case, how to make a select screen looking at multiple images.

Now in this case if there was already a multigame image with 2K images you could possibly copy over the binaries in the binaries with 2K tennis binaries. Then you'd need to change the name on the title screen.

I wonder what the 32 in 1 game binary looks like? Hmmm... I figure those games would be less than 2K.