IGNORED

Switch Box ROM

KevKelley

I didn't think to ask here before but one of my favorite games growing up was Switch Box on my Apple IIc. I found a C64 version but te sounds of the Apple version has been burnt into my brain. Does anyone know where to find the file?

Or...

I think I have it on a 5 1/4 disc. I may have to look to see if I can get it off of it somehow.

It's a shame. I found an article from an old computer magazine that references it. I'll have to learn to see if I can get it off my discs. Basically you just drop balls down and they stop or flip switches causing other balls to drop. Simple game but kept me busy for hours. While the other version I found plays the same the sounds just don't feel right even though it has been over 20 years since I last played it.

You are awesome! I no longer have my Apple IIc but have had a hankering to play this game and show my son what I used to play when I was his age. I only had a handful of games I played but I think this one was the one I spent most of my time on.

I need to learn a little more about older apple computers anyway. Curious about the file extension. Is that .bas mean it is a basic program?