IGNORED

Atari Game Center Sticker

KoolKoloss

I recently purchased an Atari Game Center for the 2600 and the sticker on the front is mostly ripped off. I was wondering if anyone here had some replacement stickers for sale, or knew where to get one. My web searches have been fruitless.

Also I am looking for the little covers that go on either side of the console(I'm not sure what they are called). I only know they exist from pictures I found online. Any help is appreciated. Thanks much!

post-68283-0-31422600-1557266286_thumb.jpg

I recently purchased an Atari Game Center for the 2600 and the sticker on the front is mostly ripped off. I was wondering if anyone here had some replacement stickers for sale, or knew where to get one. My web searches have been fruitless.

Also I am looking for the little covers that go on either side of the console(I'm not sure what they are called). I only know they exist from pictures I found online. Any help is appreciated. Thanks much!

I might be able to help, let me look into this and I will get back to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome! Thanks much!

Sorry it is taking so long, There is also another sticker that goes on the top of the clear plastic cover and I wanted to get that made at the same time. They are under production and will let you know when they are finished. If you need the cover for your unit as well let me know as I will have a spare.

Sorry it is taking so long, There is also another sticker that goes on the top of the clear plastic cover and I wanted to get that made at the same time. They are under production and will let you know when they are finished. If you need the cover for your unit as well let me know as I will have a spare.

I'm in no hurry, thank you so much! If you have an extra cover that would be awesome. I have one, but it is in three pieces...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in no hurry, thank you so much! If you have an extra cover that would be awesome. I have one, but it is in three pieces...

Stickers are finally finished and in my hands. Please send over $5.99 to Starwander@Comcast.net and let me know your shipping address

Stickers are finally finished and in my hands. Please send over $5.99 to Starwander@Comcast.net and let me know your shipping address

Sorry, I'm a bit of a noob at this. Is that through Paypal? If so I'll get it to you right away, and I'll send you a private message with my address.