IGNORED

USB Rotary Control, MAME, EMULATION

pboland

INTRODUCING THE ALL NEW

CYCLONE USB SPINNER by Hotz!

Only 20 14 0 left! GONE!

This USB arcade inspired spinner is designed to work with MAME and other emulation. The Cyclone spinner is built upon an optical mouse. Meaning that it is seen by the emulator as a mouse. No special drivers needed. Each spinner is hand built. The PCB holder and spinner knob itself utilizes 3D printed parts. For the Background on this project please see: DIY: USB Rotary Control w/Atari style knob.

post-9874-0-67426900-1557360300_thumb.jpg

Included is:

• Cyclone USB spinner unit with USB connection

• Spinner knob (Atari Arcade Style)

• Allen key to secure the knob to the spinner unit

• Mounting hardware

• Mounting template

Get yours today for only $50.00 plus shipping. Shipping inside the USA is $10.00 (if outside the USA please state where so I can quote the shipping).

There are only 20 units total available for purchase. I’m not sure if I will make more so get yours today!

TO ORDER:

PM me with the subject line CYCLONE SPINNER and state how many units you wish to purchase and what country it will be shipped to. Be sure to include your PayPal email address in your PM. This is so I can send you an invoice. Once the invoice is paid, I should have your order in the mail within 24-36 hours (not including weekends/holidays).

Here’s a quick video I made showing the Cyclone Spinner in action:

USB ARCADE INSPIRED ROTARY CONTROLLER

And don’t forget, if you have any questions at all do not hesitate to ask.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome.. when is the next batch?

That depends on interest. If I can hit 10 units worth of interest I will make another run of these spinners. Actually they would be slightly different because the mouse PCB I used for these spinners is no longer available. So I would need to start looking for a new mouse PCB.

Let me know if you guys are interested.

Aloha...just wanted to show off my Cyclone Spinner controller box. I followed his recommendation on the Zero Delay board to add buttons. Bought a nice cheap project box from RadioShack that had a metal plate...which was perfect since my other controllers have the metal theme.

Anyways, running this off of Mame and tried a handful of games. The initial setup was a bit tricky...enabling mouse input kept reverting back or I just didn't save. Regardless, all is working and I can now play spinner games!

Thank you @pboland for an awesome product and quick service...

29287z7.jpg

295dee8.jpg

2vccfwy.jpg