IGNORED

Looking for raw ROM or BIN files of cartridges

chad5200

Specifically, I am looking for a ROM or BIN file of Atari Basketball (1979) CXL4004.

I do NOT want XEX, EXE, or CAR files. I need a raw dump of the actual original ROM.

Basically, I have an non working Basketball cartridge. The ROM is socketed. I would like to use my ROM burner to burn a new ROM and restore this cartridge to its former glory. Only a raw dump of the original ROM will work in this scenario.

Thanks!

Specifically, I am looking for a ROM or BIN file of Atari Basketball (1979) CXL4004.

I do NOT want XEX, EXE, or CAR files. I need a raw dump of the actual original ROM.

Basically, I have an non working Basketball cartridge. The ROM is socketed. I would like to use my ROM burner to burn a new ROM and restore this cartridge to its former glory. Only a raw dump of the original ROM will work in this scenario.

Thanks!

You could have just cut the first 16 bytes off the CAR and you'd have the BIN/ROM

The original PCB is not compatible with EPROMs without modification. Or, you can get an Atari OEM PCB intended for EPROM(s).

See this post for some further details: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/291065-what-are-these-roms-pac-man-cartridge/?p=4272918