IGNORED

Hatari On The Wii

rcamp48

Hello everyone:

I am going to revive an old topic, emulating the Atari 8 Bit and Atari ST on the Nintendo Wii. I just picked up a Nintendo Wii, homebrewed it, and put on 5 Atari Emulators. I will post a few pictures here of what I have manaaged to get running after I fix the Hatari 0.005 on the Wii memeory card. I am using version 4.3U which allows me to use up to 128 Gig SD and USB sticks, have filled both up with games , the Atari 8 Bit games are a bit slow loading as I have over 2000 games on it, maybe I need to reformat the SD card into 4 32 Gig partitians IF the Will will support this. My Ultra Satan is using a super fast 16 GB SD card so I don't want to use it. Is anyone here interested in the Homebrew Installation process, as Nintendo no longer supports buying of games online and I must stress that IF I post a tutorial then its to be only for playing Atari emulators on the Wii. Anyone interested in this? I have looked everything up and there might be interest plus I know the best guides now. You can emulate the 2600, 5200, 8 Bit, 7800, and the Atari ST , Jaguar I am not sure about probably not although I have all of the roms that were ever made for these systems, and many more. My Mega Site is appoaching 225 Gigs of all good stuff, if needed I will post a link to it, just about every game that is missing here can be found on my site, I have been maintaining it for over 6 years at 1 TB of space and adding to it every month. Let me know if there is any interest here wth that too. Well back to my Wii Atari testing , pictures of games running on it are coming tonight. Sleep ???? You ask me ??? Whats that ???? Too busy with my Atari collection, oh ya I have a source of an Atari Portfolio ready in 14 days , the store has to hang on to it for 15 days and thnat was yesterday. He has told me its mine, anyone want it, comes with a 64 K card. Please post here if interested. Russ

Here is a preliminary title screen , no roms yet I am recopying them all to a 128 gig usb stick while running just the apps from SD. Should work with everything but WiiXl which I think requires roms to be loaded from SD card. Will take over an hour to copy to my USB 3.0 stick but will be online for that time.... In the meantime I will post a few tutorials on how to Home Brew your Wii or Wii U, just for Hatari and Wii2600 and Wii7800 and WiiHandy and WiiXL. I will also post tutorials on how to install the above. Russ

post-30485-0-53251700-1557552570_thumb.jpg

This is by far the best way of Homebrewing your Wii, a necessary step in installing Atari Emulators to it, this is a direct link to Letterbomb, which you input your MAC address on your Wii, then the website creates a special Letterbomb hack just for your Wii, again a necessary step if you want homebreew and 100 percent legal for Emulator use only. I will post several tutorials for the necessary Atari Emulators, in fact I will upload them and write my own turorials, its pathetically easy to do , all you do it unzip each file that I will upload and copy that apps folder and the particular emulator folder to the root of your SD card, (must be formatted fat 32).

https://please.hackmii.com/

Here is all of the emulators in their zipped format, all in one post just follow the instructions in each zip file, its easy , Without further adu I will post the files:

wii7800-0.3.1.zip

wiixl-0_1.zip

wiihandy-0_4.zip

hatari-19-01-2009.zip

wii2600-0.2.7.8.zip

There you go , all you need to run Atari Emulators on The Wii, they support mouse and keyboard for Hatari, keyboard and classic controller for both Wiihandy, Hatari, , Wii2600, and Wii 7800. You can map the select , option and start keys on the classic controller to be used on all of the above. Russ