IGNORED

2019 Harmony Games Round 3- Space Game (best Bbasic Game)

Dan Iacovelli

Time to announce the third game of the 2019 Harmony Games Tournament
which is Space Game which that won for best batari Basic Game in The 2018 Atari Awards.
you can get the game here (along with instructions)

Here are the rules:
Play on Save the Earth Hard Mode
(Left difficulty on B Right on A)
Scoring goes for as forward: top 10: 10 (for first) to 2(for tenth) 1 for everybody after 10
This round ends on June 2nd at 2pm Central
if you beat the game you get 5 bonus points
Good Luck

(sorry took so long to post this was busy with other items)

• Like 2

We'll be featuring Space Game LIVE on tomorrow's (Wednesday) ZeroPage Homebrew stream on Twitch at 11AM PT | 2PM ET | 6PM GMT! Hope everyone can watch!

We'll see how high up on the leader board we can get!

Twitch Stream: https://www.twitch.t...ropagehomebrew/

Games:

- Halo 2600 (2010) by Ed Fries
- Space Game (2019 Homebrew Tournament Round #3) by Karl Garrison and Maggie Vogel aka Karl G and mvo

post-37205-0-51069500-1558462686_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks for making a note of our scores from today's livestream Dan!

no problem I might have missed one there was one time you switched it so fast I couldn't get in.

I'll be adding the 12 hour marathon to my events calendar (yahoo group, and on website) like I did for the atari awards

• Like 1

As the co-creator of the game, I have more than a bit of insider knowledge, so I'm not trying to enter the competition. Just thought I'd share what a decent "finish the game" final score is. I realized that the public .bin most people are using does not include the bonus level, so I purposefully avoided it on this attempt.

Really glad that people are enjoying the game, and very impressed with the current high score!

/\/\aggie

post-61618-0-09144600-1558655298.png

• Like 7

As the co-creator of the game, I have more than a bit of insider knowledge, so I'm not trying to enter the competition. Just thought I'd share what a decent "finish the game" final score is. I realized that the public .bin most people are using does not include the bonus level, so I purposefully avoided it on this attempt.

Really glad that people are enjoying the game, and very impressed with the current high score!

/\/\aggie

attachicon.gifSG High Score.png

yes we are using the version that was in the Atari Awards (public 5) so I am assuming you are using the final version/cart just to show it can be finished. right

yes we are using the version that was in the Atari Awards (public 5) so I am assuming you are using the final version/cart just to show it can be finished. right

Yes. Also, with the element of the "smart bomb" timer, it is difficult to pad scores, so I wanted to give a good idea of what a completion score would be.