IGNORED

THE FALL GUY: The Unknown Stuntman

Atari Dogs

I have not made it yet and hopefully someone will work on the idea. This is, of course, the Lee Majors' TV show. It finally gets it game. The game is based on the theme song. You basically perform movie stunts. The first is swing on vine like Tarzan. After while of swinging, you drive Burt Reynolds' Firebird and avoid alligators, errr, police cars. Next you duck fireballs/explosions. Finally, you get around 1970's criminals for Clint Eastwood. Finally you run past the old fashioned movie camera on a tripod. When you are finished, you start the stunts over again for the next days harder stunts.

I already hacked the game for a Popeye hack years ago. The title screen would be easy to change. This version will need the background changed and it would be great to change the tune to the Fall Guy music. Anyone up to the challenge?

• 2 weeks later...

...This version will need the background changed and it would be great to change the tune to the Fall Guy music. Anyone up to the challenge?

I think it would help to post the full version of the theme song. Not many people may know that the TV version cuts off the last verse. Don't worry about that, I got you covered.

Edited by Bakasama
  • Like 2