IGNORED

quick sale, ends tomorrow NES, Rca studio 2, 2600 tectoy

NES with mario duck hunt, , new 72 pin connectors, works, very yellow 2 controllers, ac adapter rca cables 40 shipped to the US(as will be every other price)

rca studio 2 speed way tag cib 65 sold

sg 1000 sega card games, \, pitfall 2, c so, champion lode runner (w manual) all card only 65 shipped

tectoy mega drive carts, sonic 1, fantasia cart only 15 shipped

subterrania pal cart 20 shipped

6 sealed intellivison games 30 shipped

If anyone wants the tv and can pick it up, you can have it for 10 dollars (amazing tv unfortunately it weighs approximately twice as much as the earth)

pictures of everything can be found on my ebay account eBay Seller: daus-s3vdae8h41?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] but obviously I'm knocking off the prices substantially

Edited by masschamber

I just picked up your Aladdin cart. Being that I produced that game when I worked for Virgin and I never even knew that version existed! One more to add to my collection of games that I worked on in my past career! :)

• Like 1

I just picked up your Aladdin cart. Being that I produced that game when I worked for Virgin and I never even knew that version existed! One more to add to my collection of games that I worked on in my past career! :)

wow that's really cool, Brazil sure seemed like the wild west of sega stuff.
  • Like 1