IGNORED

Rant - 3 games I am not going to release.

BBWW

Nothing official to say about the Piggy Series right now. Pork king is almost ready and another on is close. I am trying to get my enthusiasm back. If I can have some fun doing game releases I will do it. Other things are in the works or complete that could be released. I'm mostly over this crap. It is always going to happen, I can't change it. I can only release a CIB game to avoid this kind of thing happening again. Collateral items are my least favorite thing to do for the Intellivision. I am really just a fan and collect with my son.

• Thanks 4

16 minutes ago, BBWW said:

Nothing official to say about the Piggy Series right now. Pork king is almost ready and another on is close. I am trying to get my enthusiasm back. If I can have some fun doing game releases I will do it. Other things are in the works or complete that could be released. I'm mostly over this crap. It is always going to happen, I can't change it. I can only release a CIB game to avoid this kind of thing happening again. Collateral items are my least favorite thing to do for the Intellivision. I am really just a fan and collect with my son.

Ready to buy new games!? Or Piggy Bank if republished...?

42 minutes ago, BBWW said:

Looking forward to all of them Jay! My PayPal account is standing by...

?