IGNORED

AtariVox+ Speech Synthesizer

Tidus79001

I am interested in purchasing and AtariVox+ Speech Synthesizer but there don't seem to be any in stock in the AtariAge store. Are more going to be made available in the AtariAge store? If someone has one that they would like to sell go ahead and contact me.

More will be released in the store closer to the release of Wizard of Wor Arcade.

An issue was discovered with some of the early betas of WOWA that caused the Vox+ to lockup or not work properly. So they were all pulled from the store until the problem could be sorted out and fixed.

I have a Vox+ that falls under this incompatibility with WOWA so I am interested in how existing units are gonna be fixed or replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to note. The problem only exists in the Vox+. If someone owns just the plain old Atari Vox those units seem to work fine with WOWA from what I have read. It’s on the Vox+ that works with Atari 2600 and 7800 and Vextrex that has the problem.

Patience. There are a lot of people in the same boat that don’t have one and those of us that have on that is not going to work properly with the next BIG Vox game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk