IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Channel FF

RSS Bot

So I just bought another Channel F on eBay. Let me explain. The first one I bought a couple of days ago is the first model. The one I just bought now is a model 2. Plus it has a joystick. And it's in Phoenix, so it doesn't have quite as long a trek over here as the other things I bought. Plus it is free shipping. You can't beat free shipping. As a result, I may have a spare Channel F to keep just in case one breaks. My Odyssey 2 broke and I'm using the spare one I had and I don't have any spares, but I don't use it all that much any more.

So now I have 3 broken Odyssey 2s in the garage. I think I should go in there and see what can go to the great recycling place in the sky.

Plus, I have a digital camera now. I was using my phone, but I finally found the cord (after MONTHS of searching in various places) that I use to recharge the digital camera so I recharged it and now it works great. Interesting that a small house can have tons of places where things can hide. The guy that I bought the first Channel F from hasn't shipped it yet. And all I want is a working Channel F. Apparently that's too much to ask for.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-15864-channel-ff/